fights Unaware robber got lit (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Sad that the little old lady had to witness that. Also sad that what ever transpired in the thief's life lead him to lead a life of evil and die so pathetically threatening innocent people with a gun. Sad that the owner had to kill someone to protect himself and now has that vision of death permanently in his thoughts and dreams. There is nothing funny or amusing about stuff like this. I remember a friend of mine later in life became a thief and he was shot dead by someone he tried to rob, the circumstances that lead him to become a thief were very sad. They do it to themselves mostly, get themselves into desperate situations by their own stupid decisions and then they get killed for it and justifiably so. But I am a firm believer that nobody is born evil, they go down a path of evil that starts out mild and then they get bolder and more ruthless until they kill and be killed.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
America ?
It’s pronounced: ‘MERICA

B4003192-2C9B-4ABA-AB3B-D233E84CF435.jpeg

SawnOff

NewbieX
Sad that the little old lady had to witness that. Also sad that what ever transpired in the thief's life lead him to lead a life of evil and die so pathetically threatening innocent people with a gun. Sad that the owner had to kill someone to protect himself and now has that vision of death permanently in his thoughts and dreams. There is nothing funny or amusing about stuff like this. I remember a friend of mine later in life became a thief and he was shot dead by someone he tried to rob, the circumstances that lead him to become a thief were very sad. They do it to themselves mostly, get themselves into desperate situations by their own stupid decisions and then they get killed for it and justifiably so. But I am a firm believer that nobody is born evil, they go down a path of evil that starts out mild and then they get bolder and more ruthless until they kill and be killed.
True...hope that old lady was okay.

Back