Serious US Government 9-11 Commission Report (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Given we're on a rollacoasta of Islamophillia I thought I'd post this. I read this soon after it came out. Great read.

Especially the chapter "the lights were flashing red". One FBI guy was told not to spin his concerns up so much and he responded that he did not want a bunch of jihadists slamming aircraft into tall buildings... just classic stuff.

Anyway, If I went back in time I'd just tell Bush to ensure his response was 'measured' and watch out for any Afghani civilians...

Cause we hate Jews and love Muslims ... as my little mate Nillianth reminded me... (Just kidding mate! I am cunty...)

DokraOwl

Hooter
There was once a TV show on Fox called the Lone Gunman, it was a spinoff of the X-files with the premise that all conspiracy theories are true.

I remember watching the first episode when it aired. It was about a secret government plot to hijack airplanes and fly them into the twin towers of the World Trade Center as a pretext to invade the middle east. This was meant to jumpstart the military industrial complex, which had been stagnating since the Cold War ended a decade earlier so people in government could profit.

Our heroes thankfully sneak on board the doomed airplane and successfully prevent it from crashing into the towers. 6 months after this episode aired 9/11 happened for real, the show was canceled immediately without explanation despite having excellent ratings.

Theseus

King Of Athens
There was once a TV show on Fox called the Lone Gunman, it was a spinoff of the X-files with the premise that all conspiracy theories are true.

I remember watching the first episode when it aired. It was about a secret government plot to hijack airplanes and fly them into the twin towers of the World Trade Center as a pretext to invade the middle east. This was meant to jumpstart the military industrial complex, which had been stagnating since the Cold War ended a decade earlier so people in government could profit.

Our heroes thankfully sneak on board the doomed airplane and successfully prevent it from crashing into the towers. 6 months after this episode aired 9/11 happened for real, the show was canceled immediately without explanation despite having excellent ratings.

Predictive programming

Were there other episodes besides this one?

DokraOwl

Hooter
Were there other episodes besides this one?
It ran for one season if I remember correctly, so there should be quite a few. There was one episode I remember where they uncovered a conspiracy theory for a car that was invented early in the 20th century that was powered by water, the conspiracy said big oil had suppressed the technology and murdered the inventor, our heros believed the theory to be true and set out to find proof.

It ran for one season if I remember correctly, so there should be quite a few. There was one episode I remember where they uncovered a conspiracy theory for a car that was invented early in the 20th century that was powered by water, the conspiracy said big oil had suppressed the technology and murdered the inventor, our heros believed the theory to be true and set out to find proof.
Not sure why I’d never googled or checked YouTube before now? The episode is titled “water for octane”, haven’t watched yet, but assume it’s based off the Stanley Alan Meyer story from the 80’s? Appreciate the response, this stuff has always intrigued me.

dedshite

Rookie
There was a guy here in Australia who openly was driving a car on water for years.they killed him. No vconspiricy no autopsy no inquiry, police were told the case was closed, so cunts at work as usual.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
There was a guy here in Australia who openly was driving a car on water for years.they killed him. No vconspiricy no autopsy no inquiry, police were told the case was closed, so cunts at work as usual.
This guy?
6313245918_0a38c6d36e_o-262440583.jpg

Back