Serious US warship was chased by two car-size ‘balls of light’ UFOs (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
8535_460s.jpg

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I have seen, with my own 2 fuckin eyes, a orange "orb" FLOATING IN THE SKY IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.... IN THE CITY....
So don't tell me strange shit like this doesn't exist....
It moved across the sky, slowly.. and even had small, multi-colored lights rotating around its middle area...

(And no, it wasn't the mfkn sun)

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
I think aliens definitely exist, possibly here in the Milky Way as well. But the last people that would tell me about it would be the gov.
I agree, with billions of stars and now we are realizing that most stars have a planetary system we would be be very ignorant to think we are the only life form in the universe. However would we recognize extra terrestrial life if we came across it?🤔 we only have our planet to compare it to 👍
1711202232697.png

mrln

silent ghost
the govt been saying ufo's dont exist. the airforce say yes they do. the govt says no they dont. now the navy is saying yes they do.
fuck the fucking game. either they do or dont exist and open area 51 for christ sakes! put this to rest finally....

eatmydiarrhoea

GIMMETHELOOT
This user was banned
We can always count on our documentary filmmaker friend Dave C. Beaty to give us the inside scoop on all things extraterrestrial. Because when you need hard-hitting investigative journalism, who better to turn to than the guy who brought you "The Nimitz Encounters"?

But hey, let's not get too ahead of ourselves, after all, this is coming from the same publication that once claimed Elvis was spotted at a Taco Bell in Albuquerque.

So, forgive me if I take this latest tale of intergalactic mischief with a grain of salt or perhaps a margarita on the rocks.

You'd have better luck getting investment advice from a Magic 8-Ball than trusting anything printed in that tabloid trash heap.

And don't even get me started on their "sources", I've seen more credible information scribbled on a bathroom stall.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
the govt been saying ufo's dont exist. the airforce say yes they do. the govt says no they dont. now the navy is saying yes they do.
fuck the fucking game. either they do or dont exist and open area 51 for christ sakes! put this to rest finally....
Dont exist

Back