accident Usa - Atv Rider crashing into police cruiser (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

punkduck

Forum Veteran
Puck,

I believe you may be suffering a recto-cranial inversion......

This area is for non-motorized (gimps are allowed motorized wheelchairs) vehicles only. That ATV rider would happily run over a kid and fuk'ed off....

In Connecticut our Cops have had their balls cut off by our legislature and usually they don't do shit about it. They just blow right by them and they don't chase.

I hope that rider enjoys the pain, he deserves it!!!
some detail i didnt realize was good thank you. still thought there should be a better way. I know accept there is a problem. however the cops problem solving skill here is nothing more than a nukka solving a problem. ✌️

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Can't understand all the people panning the cop. Same situation would happen if he stayed on the right side and the atv came up on a group of bikes. Just playing fool games winning fool prizes

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...The cops were called, because the nigger wouldn't stop buzzing past people at top speed and refuses to stop being a complete fuck wit...

...I hope he leaked grape drank out his breeve hole...

NoConvexity

l e v e l
that cop is an asshole. They should sue the county. Definitely unnessasary.
Yeah he pulled up front of an ATV moving that fast, there would have been no way for that ATV to avoid the cruiser without losing control.
Maybe the ATV rider could have made a better move, but it looked like he didn't have much choice

Back