Vaccine mandated for construction workers ends badly (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The construction union that supported the new law just got a response from its members, about an hour ago, about getting vaccinated or losing your job. They destroyed the place. Cops shot them with rubber bullets instead. Negotiations were short.

6e40078ae2698da0aa0e431e5ca60d09915215fa.jpg

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Somethings not right when they are forcing people to take this vaccine. Thing is you can still pass it on even if you are double jabbed so they need to stop saying it's to keep other people safe. They have started here in England with some jobs. I mean fucks sake they did that sort of thing in concentration camps.

mrln

silent ghost
biden is doing this here. hes saying anyone with 100 or more employees,they need to be vaxed. but theres a grey area that needs to be contended with. i work for a company with well over 100 employees. but heres the thing. theres less than 20 of us on a site at once. there isnt 100 people congregated in one said area.so is it still manditory?

and @Ninety-Two why do you HATE the unions for?
you in the states?

Captain Cockwash

Penile Hygiene Enthusiast.
So let's make a deal. When u or one of ur family members can't breathe, when they can't get air in, when their face and lips are blue. Don't come in to the hospital!
Mine won't because all my loved ones are young and healthy like me, so your Boogeyman flu doesn't concern me. So take your untested jabs funded by an ageing geek with genocidal fetishes, pay your taxes and be a good little Goy.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Mine won't because all my loved ones are young and healthy like me, so your Boogeyman flu doesn't concern me. So take your untested jabs funded by an ageing geek with genocidal fetishes, pay your taxes and be a good little Goy.
Yeah we hear that one about twice a week. But then reality hits. So remember when ur loved one has that desperate look on their face that only respiratory distress brings; stay away from the hospital.

Captain Cockwash

Penile Hygiene Enthusiast.
Yeah we hear that one about twice a week. But then reality hits. So remember when ur loved one has that desperate look on their face that only respiratory distress brings; stay away from the hospital.
I've watched loved ones die before my eyes long before this manufactured "Rona" and the scythe of death is remorseless son it will get us all sooner or later even with your sheep dip vaccine. By the way you sure are a piss poor speller for an alleged "medical professional".

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
I've watched loved ones die before my eyes long before this manufactured "Rona" and the scythe of death is remorseless son it will get us all sooner or later even with your sheep dip vaccine. By the way you sure are a piss poor speller for an alleged "medical professional".
I get it. U failed biology and are jealous of us medical school graduates. We abbreviate a lot in the medical field, try to keep up. I think ur just hungry.
Screenshot_2021-09-20-03-28-54.png

Vwj

NewbieX
I wish u nonvaxers could see what those of us working in the medical field deal with. By far the nonvaxers are the ones coming in sick. Medical rationing is a reality because of nonvaxers. ICU's are 80% full. An unheard of number pre COVID.
Yeah but that’s what they tell us but then give us stats that more people injected by a so called vaccine are dying than people who haven’t been,

Vwj

NewbieX
No that's not true. I'm not sure where ur getting ur data from. I see way more nonvaxers coming in sick than vaccinated people
The British government,

they need to be more transparent with the shit they talk, no real side effects, it’s safe, then why have some countries pulled the AZ? People have have really adverse side effects or died, they tell us so many have died but won’t give just the covid numbers, as in if tested positive in the last 28 days then it’s marked as a covid death, not cancer, other illnesses, suicide, accidental death, why is it being pushed so hard? I get one text message a year saying about flu jab but 2 monthly on this jab, if I ask anything about this jab then I get censored or l get told because the science tell us (show us the science then), this is being pushed way too hard for the actual deaths it’s causing! I’m told I’m a super spreader but then if I get the jab I’m a super spreader 🤷‍♂️, too much bullshit going into this, I have loads of questions the doctors refuse to answer, and now their trying to force it on people,

Last edited:

Jigaboo_Killer

Praise The Lord & Pass The Ammunition
The construction union that supported the new law just got a response from its members, about an hour ago, about getting vaccinated or losing your job. They destroyed the place. Cops shot them with rubber bullets instead. Negotiations were short.

View attachment 542867

I am with the construction workers on this one. No one should have their lively hood taken away for not putting a experimental "vaccine" in them. They need to start shooting the tyrants there.

Back