Vaccine mandated for construction workers ends badly (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
So let's make a deal. When u or one of ur family members can't breathe, when they can't get air in, when their face and lips are blue. Don't come in to the hospital!
i love when people like you talk shit...is it ok to treat illegals for free?? is it o.k to treat the poor who wont pay??? get a life and please realise you sound like an idiot

McM

ARSELING
If I got it right they talked about a new law/regulation in Berlin that demands all school kids must have a Covid19 vaccination to be allowed to enter the buildings. Not vaccinated kids have to stay home but the parents have to pay a fine for not sending them to school (it's mandatory) :lol:

Read it in a newspaper from Berlin but I guess a politician just wanted to stir up shit by throwing this idea in the discussion.

Xena1966

This user was banned
I don't see what the big deal is....Some people are just adamant about not having this unknown fluid shot into their bodies... I had both shots, only because my whole family got theirs and I wanted to end up like them...no matter what. We are all going to die eventually. What's the biggie? If you start craving brains and shit, that means you moved on to the next level. It's bound to happen at some point.... we all die. Get over yourself.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Yeah we hear that one about twice a week. But then reality hits. So remember when ur loved one has that desperate look on their face that only respiratory distress brings; stay away from the hospital.
Have you guys (at your hospital) had a case where the person asks if they can get vaccinated… while laying on a bed… having just gotten covid?!

I wonder if it’s hard to not say, “it’s too late for that, you dumb-fuck.”

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Yeah but that’s what they tell us but then give us stats that more people injected by a so called vaccine are dying than people who haven’t been,
Those statistics are so wrong… where the hell do you guys get these stats? Hey @ZeroK - there are too many non-vaxers in here - We’re outnumbered!!!

Let’s retreat, and watch their chubby parents waste away.

Captain Cockwash

Penile Hygiene Enthusiast.
The British government,

they need to be more transparent with the shit they talk, no real side effects, it’s safe, then why have some countries pulled the AZ? People have have really adverse side effects or died, they tell us so many have died but won’t give just the covid numbers, as in if tested positive in the last 28 days then it’s marked as a covid death, not cancer, other illnesses, suicide, accidental death, why is it being pushed so hard? I get one text message a year saying about flu jab but 2 monthly on this jab, if I ask anything about this jab then I get censored or l get told because the science tell us (show us the science then), this is being pushed way too hard for the actual deaths it’s causing! I’m told I’m a super spreader but then if I get the jab I’m a super spreader 🤷‍♂️, too much bullshit going into this, I have loads of questions the doctors refuse to answer, and now their trying to force it on people,
Fuck the government, they have their own best interests at heart not ours, and if Boris's brain worked half as well as his dirty dick then we'd all be a lot better off.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Poor baby, my heart bleeds for you.
It's ur vag that's bleeding
Screenshot_2021-07-10-00-54-16.png

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Those statistics are so wrong… where the hell do you guys get these stats? Hey @ZeroK - there are too many non-vaxers in here - We’re outnumbered!!!

Let’s retreat, and watch their chubby parents waste away.
No idea where they get their flawed data. We got some smart ones on our side like @Bill M . But we don't wait for the nonvaxers, we move forward and let them die off!

Back