Vaccine mandated for construction workers ends badly (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
"I'm in the medical field, therefore I know this vaccine."

Common Human Ego Fuckup.

I'm seeing so much shit coming out of other countries linking aspiration of the needle, as well as the vaccine itself, causing heart inflammation and heart issues in men in their 20s-30s. I've seen more studies showing that our approach to managing a virus with spike proteins is like shooting a fly with a bazooka, we could use smaller chains of spike protein and it would greatly reduce the DNA fuckery happening in your bodies. Turns out that this virus has an ability to stop your DNA from repairing itself, too. Bring on the cancer! Keep taking those boosters, big pharmas gonna love you in about ten years.

How does my dumb ass know this?
A bunch of smart people, all over the place, telling me the same shit.
"Hi Dumbinthebrain, have you done poohs in your pants again?!!! Come on with me and we'll get you changed just one more time!!!"

1638914126796.png

Oh bless you always so angry and upset, come with facts not insults maybe then you will be taken seriously 🤷‍♂️ I will await your credible facts, but we all know you can't provide such facts
"Oh Damo0666, it's a fact that you dont know what you are talking about again!!!"
1638914200543.png

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Oh bless you always so angry and upset, come with facts not insults maybe then you will be taken seriously 🤷‍♂️ I will await your credible facts, but we all know you can't provide such facts
Listen son, you have no idea what you are talking about. You will have the following attributes:
  • basically litterate
  • non tertiary educated
  • maybe working in a non proffessional capacity
  • probably not a reader of non fiction
  • avid internet user, with marked propensity towards conspiracy sites.
  • probably think that Roswell has aliens on ice but is not telling us this. Super hush hush. The fact that it has not made the news adds to the likely hood it's real.
  • be into JFK conspiracies.
  • think that 911 was a 'black opp'
  • be fascinated by the 'Illuminati'
  • If old enough think that Chariots of The Gods was a solid work of non fiction.
  • have a sense of being in the 'in crowd' by having 'special knowledge' of the reality of the COVID epidemic and 'special knowledge' of how we are all being manipulated for the 'big die off'. Look on everyone else as sheep. Feel like you are one of the 'chosen ones'.
  • Have an aura of being saved about you and although you probably don't belive in God, have an almost religious feeling of ecstasy thinking you are seeing what so few people can.
  • Have few critical thinking skills and no internal knowledge or epistomological frame work to hang any of this stuff you have heard about COVID on to make better sense of the interconnections and contradictions.
  • Have limited IQ. Probably not boarder line but not in the 'smart' range.
  • have a sense of superiority which is misplaced given the above.
  • Have almost no insight.
  • see internet articles about the 'terrible dangers of these innoculations' and because they are nicely edited and in print think that they provide 'evidence' that can be shared to enhance your argument. But due to the above have no real understanding of what they are saying nor of how crazy they sound to those better educated. Will refer to these articles as 'evidence' although they are actually evidence of your lack of education and your gullibility.
In other words a real bottom feeder.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Listen son, you have no idea what you are talking about. You will have the following attributes:
  • basically litterate
  • non tertiary educated
  • maybe working in a non proffessional capacity
  • probably not a reader of non fiction
  • avid internet user, with marked propensity towards conspiracy sites.
  • probably think that Roswell has aliens on ice but is not telling us this. Super hush hush. The fact that it has not made the news adds to the likely hood it's real.
  • be into JFK conspiracies.
  • think that 911 was a 'black opp'
  • be fascinated by the 'Illuminati'
  • If old enough think that Chariots of The Gods was a solid work of non fiction.
  • have a sense of being in the 'in crowd' by having 'special knowledge' of the reality of the COVID epidemic and 'special knowledge' of how we are all being manipulated for the 'big die off'. Look on everyone else as sheep. Feel like you are one of the 'chosen ones'.
  • Have an aura of being saved about you and although you probably don't belive in God, have an almost religious feeling of ecstasy thinking you are seeing what so few people can.
  • Have few critical thinking skills and no internal knowledge or epistomological frame work to hang any of this stuff you have heard about COVID on to make better sense of the interconnections and contradictions.
  • Have limited IQ. Probably not boarder line but not in the 'smart' range.
  • have a sense of superiority which is misplaced given the above.
  • Have almost no insight.
  • see internet articles about the 'terrible dangers of these innoculations' and because they are nicely edited and in print think that they provide 'evidence' that can be shared to enhance your argument. But due to the above have no real understanding of what they are saying nor of how crazy they sound to those better educated. Will refer to these articles as 'evidence' although they are actually evidence of your lack of education and your gullibility.
In other words a real bottom feeder.
Haha nice copy and paste and have you just described yourself 🤷‍♂️ because you certainly haven't described me 🤦‍♂️ not even close, I don't believe in conspiracy theories I believe in facts, I've called people out on their ridiculous conspiracy bullshit hundreds of times including on this forum, just because I haven't had the covid vaccine doesn't make me anti vax or a conspiracy nutter 🤦‍♂️

I don't eat lamb or turkey so does that mean I'm a vegetarian 🤷‍♂️

And for the record I have a great job and make good money, my IQ is slightly above average (your IQ is clearly low that's why you need to use insults all the time) I don't think I know more about covid than anyone else 🤷‍♂️ I know what everyone knows, I don't believe I'm superior to anyone (you seem to though) I don't know or claim to know anything about the JFK assassination, I did lots of research on 911 and it 100% was a genuine terrorist attack and not carried out by the US government like many people believe, I don't see see random stuff online or YouTube videos as credible evidence I use fact checkers, peer reviewed articles and government sources for my facts 🤷‍♂️

I don't have any "aura of being saved" I mean what the fuck does that even mean 🤷‍♂️ and I'm not religious and don't believe in God or jesus, the only stuff I read is non fiction, every book I own is non fiction, I don't know or care what happened at Roswell and although it's highly likely that life on other planets exists somewhere in the universe, I don't believe they've ever visited earth, I don't have a problem with the vaccine and it does what it's supposed to 🤷‍♂️ but what I don't think is right is forcing it on to people who don't want it and blackmailing people in to getting it is just wrong,

everything I said that you felt the need to reply to is facts, the survival rate is 99% in the UK

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Haha nice copy and paste and have you just described yourself 🤷‍♂️ because you certainly haven't described me 🤦‍♂️ not even close, I don't believe in conspiracy theories I believe in facts, I've called people out on their ridiculous conspiracy bullshit hundreds of times including on this forum, just because I haven't had the covid vaccine doesn't make me anti vax or a conspiracy nutter 🤦‍♂️

I don't eat lamb or turkey so does that mean I'm a vegetarian 🤷‍♂️

And for the record I have a great job and make good money, my IQ is slightly above average (your IQ is clearly low that's why you need to use insults all the time) I don't think I know more about covid than anyone else 🤷‍♂️ I know what everyone knows, I don't believe I'm superior to anyone (you seem to though) I don't know or claim to know anything about the JFK assassination, I did lots of research on 911 and it 100% was a genuine terrorist attack and not carried out by the US government like many people believe, I don't see see random stuff online or YouTube videos as credible evidence I use fact checkers, peer reviewed articles and government sources for my facts 🤷‍♂️

I don't have any "aura of being saved" I mean what the fuck does that even mean 🤷‍♂️ and I'm not religious and don't believe in God or jesus, the only stuff I read is non fiction, every book I own is non fiction, I don't know or care what happened at Roswell and although it's highly likely that life on other planets exists somewhere in the universe, I don't believe they've ever visited earth, I don't have a problem with the vaccine and it does what it's supposed to 🤷‍♂️ but what I don't think is right is forcing it on to people who don't want it and blackmailing people in to getting it is just wrong,

everything I said that you felt the need to reply to is facts, the survival rate is 99% in the UK
1638944705939.png

"Look Damo 0666, Wiggins was right again!!!"

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
View attachment 561396

"Look Damo 0666, Wiggins was right again!!!"
And you claim to be a professional 😆 yeah right, like I said you're showing your IQ, people with low IQ's are the ones who tend to shout rather than debate and the ones who use other people's words instead of their own, you're nothing but a troll 🤷‍♂️ also only idiots refer to themselves in the third person

wiggins

Forum Veteran
And you claim to be a professional 😆 yeah right, like I said you're showing your IQ, people with low IQ's are the ones who tend to shout rather than debate and the ones who use other people's words instead of their own, you're nothing but a troll 🤷‍♂️ also only idiots refer to themselves in the third person
"Damo0666, Mr Wiggins never claimed to be a professional, although he is, and he said that anyone who uses the expression "yeah right" has Downs Syndrome. He also said that he only uses his own words and never plagerises as he doesn't have to because he is so intelligent. He also said he's not gay and would never fuck a guy in the ass but that he would make an exception in your case because, and I'm quoting him here, "Damo0666 is such a fucking moron that he needs to be fucked up the ass for being a fucking wise guy". And he also said thatt the only reason he continues to respond to you and the other spazos on this topic is that you , and I'm quoting him here, "half baked, low IQ, raving anti vax loonies are putting other spastics at risk by not getting vaxed and spreading half baked untruths which other idiots may read and decide not to get vaxed on the strength of it 'cause they're fellow loonies." Jesus but Mr Wiggins is so smart!! So he said dont post any more lies and he thinks you may have poohed your pants again!!!"
1638980481095.png

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
"Damo0666, Mr Wiggins never claimed to be a professional, although he is, and he said that anyone who uses the expression "yeah right" has Downs Syndrome. He also said that he only uses his own words and never plagerises as he doesn't have to because he is so intelligent. He also said he's not gay and would never fuck a guy in the ass but that he would make an exception in your case because, and I'm quoting him here, "Damo0666 is such a fucking moron that he needs to be fucked up the ass for being a fucking wise guy". And he also said thatt the only reason he continues to respond to you and the other spazos on this topic is that you , and I'm quoting him here, "half baked, low IQ, raving anti vax loonies are putting other spastics at risk by not getting vaxed and spreading half baked untruths which other idiots may read and decide not to get vaxed on the strength of it 'cause they're fellow loonies." Jesus but Mr Wiggins is so smart!! So he said dont post any more lies and he thinks you may have poohed your pants again!!!"
View attachment 561516
You really are stupid aren't you 🤦‍♂️ I've come across some dumb people on here before but you take the number one spot without a doubt
It makes you so angry doesn't it 😂😆 don't be angry all the time little man it's not good for you, you will make yourself ill and end up with high blood pressure, I believe you're a child with how you respond and act, surly no self respecting adult comes out with the nonsense you do, admin need to id your arse because guessing your younger than 18, you come across as a child

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
You really are stupid aren't you 🤦‍♂️ I've come across some dumb people on here before but you take the number one spot without a doubt
It makes you so angry doesn't it 😂😆 don't be angry all the time little man it's not good for you, you will make yourself ill and end up with high blood pressure, I believe you're a child with how you respond and act, surly no self respecting adult comes out with the nonsense you do, admin need to id your arse because guessing your younger than 18, you come across as a child
"Mr Wiggins is fully 9 years of age and is very clever for his few years on this earth he said. Mr Wiggins said that you should not be sad about being a Downs Syndrome type sub IQ, raving anti vax loonie as it's not you fault. Mr Wiggins also said "Have you done even more poohs in your pants again!!!"

1638987561140.png

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Vaccines are rubbish. And the jabs being used for covid use gene editing technology and aren't vaccines...
The CDC has even decided to change the definition of what a vaccine is, so to now include this failure of an experiment as one.
Their largest sponsors Pfizer, Moderna, AZ and J&J asked them to.
And now Pfizer is asking that their trial data not be released for 75 years.
IMG_20211209_235131_652.jpg

Back