Vaccine mandated for construction workers ends badly (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Ffs 🙄🤦‍♂️.
Yes it is a bit like that. 'we're all young and healthy' just wont cut it when the virus comes to town.

People these days just dont know their history. When the Europeans first came to America and Australia they brought with them diseases like small pox, the common cold, the flu etc. These illness' ripped through the 'young and healthy' native populations and wiped so many out because thay had no immunity.

I know from reading Australian history (I'm an Aussie) that early settlers used to ride into native camps and find everyone dead. The diseases had got there before the settlers and wiped them out. It kept spreading as people moved through the native areas.

There is a great book called 'Germs, Guns and Steel'. Following is wickipaedia blurb:

"The book's title is a reference to the means by which farm-based societies conquered populations and maintained dominance despite sometimes being vastly outnumbered – guns, germs, and steel enabled imperialism.

Diamond argues geographic, climatic and environmental characteristics which favored early development of stable agricultural societies ultimately led to immunity to diseases endemic in agricultural animals and the development of powerful, organized states capable of dominating others."

we are in the positon now where we have no immunity from COVID. It will come in time but were not there yet.

This is all simple stuff yet there is a percentage of nutters out there who are now saying that the innoculations are designed to kill people and that there's a great die off comming.

Its becomming more lunatic by the day...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
this vaccine mandate is bullshit. i don't care what your stance is on vaccines but people should have the right to choose. the world has totally gone mad.

edit: also nobody on the fucking media is talking about natural immunity. apparently if you had covid without vaccine, you're pretty much 26 more immune than the vaccine. there's info coming outta israel [80% of their population got vaxed yet 60% of them are in hospital ICU's] right now that's proving how ineffective the vaccine is without booster shots, they're already trying to get a 3rd jab mandated. but zip, zilch, nada about herd immunity or natural immunity. i guess it must be a miracle that i'm still breathing and i never had a flu shot let alone this covid vax poison. also, i want to make it perfectly clear, if you willingly took the jab, good on ya but don't force me to take it. i'm now on the fence of leaving my job because i chose personal freedom and health choices over mandate bullshit like this. i know NWO will want to push their agenda for years to come with this but the shit won't fly.

another thing to note, the current CEO of pfizer Gottlieb served as the 23rd Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) from 2017 to 2019. this is all about profits for big pharma, they don't give a fuck about you. all they want is for you to keep taking those anual / semi anual booster shots so profit margins get better as time goes on.

one last point, if you're vaxxed, WTF are you so worried about the unvaxxed? you're protected aren't ya? guess you don't have much faith in that vaxx afterall if you still wear that muzzle like fraudci tells ya.
you are way out of your depth.
'If youve had COVID your 26 more immune...'
what does that even mean?

Israel: '80% of them are vaxed but 60% are in ICU's...'
Again, what does this even mean?

It's not just that you dont know what you are talking about, its that you dont know enough to be even a little bit discerning about what you think you do know. Or what you read.

Terms like 'big pharma' immediately mark you as lunatic fringe.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
It's not a clinic it's a hospital u uneducated coward. U lack the intelligence to understand the virus or its vaccine. Your primitive brain is unable to grasp science and lacks the ability to engage in intellectual conversation because u get all ur quotes from Google. Put ur favorite mask back on puto!View attachment 543621
Damn, but I need one of these...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I know the menopause must be hard on a woman but you can't take it out on your betters and these pictures darling, it's not healthy too be photographing random fatties all day long.auseyou have a point Captain Cockwash

Menopause is
You have to wank because your bird is stale and dry. U were actually improving on the comebacks but then reverted to 3rd grade mom stuff. Very weak indeed. It's the best ur uneducated brain can do. I agree, the cat is smarter than u. Not much education available to the low income population u belong to. Tell the missus to lay off the cheese. View attachment 543859
She has so much going for her. Is it her exquisite taste in cheese, the way she wears that hat like a royal or the fact that she is in a wheel chair?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
You're a fuck
You're a fucking lying piece of shit. I know 4 people personally who have died of so called corona even though they were vaxed, and 9 more who have gotten so called corona after being vaxed. I've also been to 4 hospitals, 2 of which are in Chicago. All completely empty. The only thing spreading so called corona is the media, and brainwashed fucks like you. Now do what your masters tell you, and put that mask on, even though I'm sure you're vaxed, and shut your fucking cock holster. Pussy.

ing piece of shit. I know 4 people personally who have died of so called corona even though they were vaxed, and 9 more who have gotten so called corona after being vaxed. I've also been to 4 hospitals, 2 of which are in Chicago. All completely empty. The only thing spreading so called corona is the media, and brainwashed fucks like you. Now do what your masters tell you, and put that mask on, even though I'm sure you're vaxed, and shut your fucking cock holster. Pussy.
Warning. This patient is coning. Clearly.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Bullshit, also your Bill Gates hosted Event 201 before Covid "Pandemic" happened, which was geopolitical globalist wargaming orchestration on what their government would do in each country if a Coronavirus pandemic occurred.

They predicted it? Nah, they planned it.
Sioux City war gamed what to do if a wide body jet liner crashed on ther runway. Then United 32 came down. Did they plan that too?

Don't be so goddamned dumb man...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
ok to sum up:

The virus is real
Most of those really sick with it are unvaccinated
ICU's are filling up with those with Covid who are unvaccinated
Vaccines are safe
Vaccines still let you pass the disease on but most of those already vacinated will be asymptomatic
Only an idiot would no get vaccinated.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Each to his own I guess. History tells me not to trust the government. And as far as the CDC. When the world get overpopulated and the elite decide to trim the fat. What means do you think they will use? This covid bs was prolly just a test run.

mrln

silent ghost
ok to sum up:

The virus is real
Most of those really sick with it are unvaccinated
ICU's are filling up with those with Covid who are unvaccinated
Vaccines are safe
Vaccines still let you pass the disease on but most of those already vacinated will be asymptomatic
Only an idiot would no get vaccinated.
aa friend if mine got the vax, and it put him into permanent vertigo. and no,he had no underlying conditions. he was perfectly healthy. now they cant fix that.
people who have adverse reactions and are healthy,are the reason why some healthy people dont get the vax. i for on do not trust the govt or fauci nor the cdc or fda.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
aa friend if mine got the vax, and it put him into permanent vertigo. and no,he had no underlying conditions. he was perfectly healthy. now they cant fix that.
people who have adverse reactions and are healthy,are the reason why some healthy people dont get the vax. i for on do not trust the govt or fauci nor the cdc or fda.
I dont think the vaccination and the vertigo are linked...

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
-6093847634658832224_121.jpg

813 cases of heart swelling in a month...
Awesome...

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
My 19 year old Daughter had to go hospital on Friday after having chest pains and palpitating heart for 3 days. 2 doctors and nurses first question to her "Have you had the jabs and what date"? Now why would they be asking that i wonder. She's had one a few months ago when she caved in to all the pressure form media and others who have had it. It made her so ill she won't have another. First they suspected Pericarditis but she had blood tests and ECG then they discharged her without a diagnosis. She still got chest pains and said she will go back.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
My 19 year old Daughter had to go hospital on Friday after having chest pains and palpitating heart for 3 days. 2 doctors and nurses first question to her "Have you had the jabs and what date"? Now why would they be asking that i wonder. She's had one a few months ago when she caved in to all the pressure form media and others who have had it. It made her so ill she won't have another. First they suspected Pericarditis but she had blood tests and ECG then they discharged her without a diagnosis. She still got chest pains and said she will go back.
Sorry to hear that. Hope she gets better quickly...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I think he is a PR dood for the vaccine companies.
I am. They pay well. I got Zero K a job too.

BRainfart, I am authorised to make you a one time offer of $40 000 US per week for you to join us.

all you have to do is to post the scripts they send us.

They write them and Zero K and I post them. Its money for jam man, really is...

Back