Varg Vikernes claims self defence, is it true? Lets find out! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DominickTorres4403

This user was banned
Varg considers these people aryan ubermensch

tumblr_lpjeojYzzK1qh7qsuo1_500.jpg

attachment.php

While these are niggers and arabs

joseantonio.jpg

migueal-angel-silvestre2t-t.jpg

David-Amor_007-copia.jpg
Such a shame

Luke33

Lurker
Varg claims self defence, what he means is preemptive strike. In a (now removed) video, he talks about the killing.

"So there we are - 1994, May. I'm in court in Oslo and I'm charged with murder. What is my plea? Let's find out.

"Some of you might think that I claimed self-defense, but I didn't. I explained what happened and I also explained that I understood that from a legal perspective, I had gone beyond what is defined as self-defense.

"Even though he attacked me, he was from a legal perspective no longer a direct threat to me when he failed to get a hold of the kitchen knife and then when he tried to flee.

"From a legal perspective, instead of running after him to stop him from fleeing the scene, and surely instead of killing him when I had managed to stop him, I should have just let him run.

"So I understood that what I had done was voluntary manslaughter, but, I did that in self-defense.

"I killed him there and then because he tried to kill me. What else did he plan to do with the knife right after having attacked me?! Cut a slice of bread and have a chocolate milk?

"Also, when he failed to kill me, I did not give him a second chance at killing me, because I knew he planned to murder me.

"So when I claim self-defense, it's not from a legal perspective - it's from a moral perspective. I defended my life. I did what I had to do in that situation. But from a legal point of view, it was voluntary manslaughter.

"And then you have those people who claim that *adopts whiny voice* 'You can't stab someone 23 times in self-defense dude, lol!' But, why wouldn't you?

"In a fight to death, adrenaline will keep you fighting until you either kill your foe or until he kills you. If you have a 12-gauge shotgun or a big Bowie knife, like I did at home, you can kill a person rather easily and fast.

"But if you come unprepared and only have a tiny boot knife - pocket-knife size, but not folding, that is not even sharp - it was only pointy - it might take some effort to kill the attacker high on adrenaline.

"My foe didn't stop fighting until I thrusted my little knife through his forehead. That, though, killed him instantly.

"And yes, he was fighting. He attacked me in the apartment, and he stopped to fight two times on his way down the stairs.

"The court psychiatrist described the killing of Øystein Aarseth [Euronymous] as 'a school example of voluntary manslaughter.' Why did he? Let's find out.

"You see, the fact that there are multiple stabs, multiple cuts, that there has been a fight, suggests that it was actually manslaughter. Something has occurred here that was not planned.

"It's a melee, it's a complete mess. That's not what happens when you murder people. Let's conclude that I killed him in self-defense, but from a legal point of view, it was voluntary manslaughter.

"But, I was convicted for murder and that's why I object. Note also that I'm not talking about this because it's fun to do so, because I'm bragging, as some people claim.

"I talk about this because people are making freaking films [referring to 'Lords of Chaos'], slanderous films about it, and the media has been spearing out lies about this for more than 20 years.

"When I know the truth, I feel it's my duty to talk up against their lies. It's that simple. Thanks for watching."

He has bragged about the killing many times, he brings it up a lot. You'd think 7, maybe 8 videos would be enough but no he talks about the event a LOT. Thoughts?

Are there any crime scene pictures? Did he leave the knife in the dudes melon?
23 stab wounds with a dull pocket knife sounds good and bloody, especially if it was a fight for life deal.
I found this but some say real some say fake

Attachments

• 20201214_190116.jpg
    20201214_190116.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 65

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
And if i remember correctly if you had Baltid characteristics you couldn't join the SS. They allowed Nordic + Dinaric, Nordic + Alpine and Nordic + Medditeranid.
What the hell? There were even Baltic Waffen-SS divisions! In no real way they treated Baltic people like shit.

15th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Latvian)​

19th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (2nd Latvian)​

20th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Estonian)​

McM

ARSELING
Waffen SS isn't the regular SS.
They tolerated much more foreign ethnicities in their divisions. Some were called a 'legion' for this reason.
French, Russians even Muslims and Indians have been in the Waffen SS. That's common knowledge after all the decades.

bleedthefreak

triggering transphobes and misogynists 𖤐
This user was banned
love mayhem with every fibre of my being but fuck, øystein was a pretentious, edgy little prick. didn’t he plan to murder varg in the first place?? if yes, then varg’s actions were totally justified.

philistine666

‏‏‎
What the hell? There were even Baltic Waffen-SS divisions! In no real way they treated Baltic people like shit.

15th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Latvian)​

19th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (2nd Latvian)​

20th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Estonian)​

I'm talking about the baltid phenotype, not baltic countries in general. Also, these were divisions with foreign volunteers.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

philistine666

‏‏‎
Although if i remember correctly Alfred Rosenberg faced some suspicion in the nazi party due to his baltic heritage (Estonian mother). The Estonian language is not indo-european but uralic. Uralic languages are related to turkic languages.

McM

ARSELING
@McM Do you have any ss memorabilia to show us? 🤩
After 5 years in a Russian gulag he had no more SS memorabila left. :lol: All I have are his letters to his mother written in Latvian.
He had luck because of the until the end functioning German bureaucracy that still had his name in all the lists so he got a pension (for being heavily wounded) and could get the citizenship more easily in 1951.

philistine666

‏‏‎
After 5 years in a Russian gulag he had no more SS memorabila left. :lol: All I have are his letters to his mother written in Latvian.
He had luck because of the until the end functioning German bureaucracy that still had his name in all the lists so he got a pension (for being heavily wounded) and could get the citizenship more easily in 1951.

I didn't know that the soldiers of the SS got pensions by the state. I though they weren't recognized as a legitimate part of the German army after the war.

McM

ARSELING
I didn't know that the soldiers of the SS got pensions by the state. I though they weren't recognized as a legitimate part of the German army after the war.
Most Waffen SS members were treated as regulars, if not involved in war crimes and convicted by German judges after the war for that.
And there has to be some proof in paperwork too but this did work fine in the 3rd Reich almost until the last days.

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
Who gives a fuck, shit band - shotty to the head best thing ever for them. Top of the charts on the wall gauge.

Back