Vaxx injured actor, writer Barry Duffield was gaslit by everyone. A great nurse told him the truth (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
It's all about government control, and causes fear and chaos among the people.

4 years later, i'm still healthy, and never got sick. All my neighbors an friends had the vaccine, and all have got deathly ill, and develope under lying medical issues...

You lie more than unhinged...
13f3e214e22bb18f2d26789101431ce8.png

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
You wanna read about her health moaning in her pirates LARPing group......fucking disgusting fat mess.

Vwj

NewbieX
The Sun is actually considered as a the brightest star.
No it’s not! It’s the brightest star viewed from earth, the brightest star is Godzilla which has a bolometric luminosity of 130-250 million, bearing in mind that that’s measured from the sun being 1 (just 1 and not million) and there’s probably 100’s of stars that are over 1 million
Bearing in mind the closest galaxy’s brightest star is Sirius which is 25 x brighter than the sun, just that it’s 25000 light years away and the sun is 8 light minutes away

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
The Sun is actually considered as a the brightest star.
I object. @MATAMUERTOS gets her asshole bleached weekly and it has an Apparent Magnitude (measure of brightness of a star or other astronomical object as observed from Earth) of -57.11V making it just over twice as bright as our sun. Portugal is considering using her sphincter as an alternative energy source.

IExist

I exist
Been vaccinated. Nothing's wrong with me. Still my cringy fatass self as I was before the pandemic.
the sun doesn't exist . it's a hoax.
Birds, too. And 5G towers cause COVID. It's all over the internet so it must be true. Just like that Wiki article The_Murricane posted about when the forums came back up.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Our sun eventually becomes a white dwarf called Tom Cruise, just as L Ron Hubbard predicted in the 70's.
And the moon is David Miscavage?

@D.O.A. Did you ever watch A&E's Scientology coverups? How they went after people trying to expose them. Such as threats of their work, home, pleasure, threatening emails, blackmailing, trying to literal ruin people's lives for exposing the cult, a billion dollar mega church. They even went so far as to hire people to follow them around, or make things look like an accident. One guy fell off his roof, his scaffolds and ladders went mysteriously missing.

Last edited:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
And the moon is David Miscavage?

@D.O.A. Did you ever watch A&E's Scientology coverups? How they went after people trying to expose them. Such as threats of their work, home, pleasure, threatening emails, blackmailing, trying to literal ruin people's lives for exposing the cult, a billion dollar mega church. They even went so far as to hire people to follow them around, or make things look like an accident. One guy fell off his roof, his scaffolds and ladders went mysteriously missing.
Miscavage is a black hole his wife fell into.

I remember when 4chan trolled those douchebags irl it was good entertainment. They were the ones who exposed all this xenu shit and what goes on behind the curtain

Back