bizarre Vintage Tire Change On Plane (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Artists had to paint more on paper during WWI because all their canvas was being used for airplanes. And sausages were in short supply because all the cow guts were being used to make the gas bags for dirigibles. Or so the voices in my head tell me.

Cik One 956

Dying to Live
She did all that with no training , no wire harness , no cables attached anywhere , no certifications in doing such things . NOW you gotta be investigated thru a fkn microscope , have certifications , get blood drawn for DNA analysis , have pictures taken of your body for any scars or tattoos ...... lol . How times have changed .

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
Sheeeeeiiitttt, and now modern “women” have dicks and can’t even change a car tire 😂
I don't have a dick, I am perfectly happy with the plumbing I have and I can change a tire and a heck of a lot more, I can even break the barrel of my pellet rifle faster with one arm than my husband can with two, I will admit had I read the reviews before I got it, I think I would have made a different choice, the first time I used it I was like,The fuck did I do? :) gamo swarm magnum gen 3 .177 pellet air rifle Amazon product ASIN B086FDVLVH
Good thing women were allowed to wear pants, otherwise them pilots might have been SOL?

Back