Virginia law enforcement worker killed in shootout with deputies after murdering family of teen he had catfished (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
A Virginia law enforcement worker was killed in a shootout with deputies in California after he allegedly killed the mother and grandparents of a teenage girl he had catfished online, police said Sunday.
The worker had driven off with the girl after the killings, police said.

Officers were initially called to the La Sierra South neighborhood in Riverside, California, on Friday just after 11 a.m. to check on the welfare of a girl who appeared distressed while getting into a Red Kia Soul with a man, the Riverside Police Department said in a news release.
While officers were responding, police began to receive calls about a structural fire just a few houses away from where the welfare call was reported, they said.
The Riverside Fire Department arrived at the residence to find a fire on the first floor. When they made entry they discovered three adult victims lying on the ground, police said.
"Their bodies were pulled outside where it was determined they were victims of an apparent homicide," the Riverside Police Department said, adding that firefighters were able to put the fire out.

During a preliminary investigation, detectives found out that the girl described in the initial welfare call had lived at the house where the three people were found dead, police said.
Authorities were also able to identify the man she was seen with as 28-year-old Austin Lee Edwards of North Chesterfield, Virginia, who detectives learned had worked for the Virginia State Police until being recently employed at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office in Virginia.
Several hours later, authorities were able to track Edwards' vehicle as he was driving with the teen through San Bernardino County in the unincorporated area of Kelso.
When deputies with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department caught up Edwards, the suspect fired gunshots at them, before being fatally shot by at least one deputy, police said. Edwards was pronounced dead at the scene, they said.
Rot in hell scumbag

Vallrain

Rookie
This title confused the shit outa me, I was like, he catfished a teen posing as what a sexually promiscuous toddler 😂.

Fucking hell I was lost as fuck.

freebsd

Well Known Member
government acting like goverenment. No one is shocked. and biden wants us to trust these loons to have guns, but we can't.

Chesterfield is about 30 minutes from me. And apparently the reason this scumbag was even hired was "due to a clerical error during the hiring process". He literally slipped through the cracks?

I don't believe it. A LOT of law enforcement personnel are hired as essentially "perfect citizens" and then unleash their inner demons once there in. Terrifying.
You fell for that spin piece? How does that explain him also being a state trooper? Did he fall through TWO cracks?
I remember mayor crack head in DC wanting to hire felons. Guess he figured they would know who the other crooks were since they shared cells.

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned
At the very least - two thirds of the entire police force violate laws and lose public trust DAILY !! it's going to be a MASSIVE lynching if there ever is one.

I worked in a warehouse with an ex-cop. He used to host huge parties on weekends and have all his old cop mates around. The stories I overheard them having in the hot tub were fucking horrendous. I have absolutely NO doubts in my mind the biggest predators and criminals can be found in the police force.
It's worse if there are kidnapped people or children involved

Irondingo

Fresh Meat
A Virginia law enforcement worker was killed in a shootout with deputies in California after he allegedly killed the mother and grandparents of a teenage girl he had catfished online, police said Sunday.
The worker had driven off with the girl after the killings, police said.

Officers were initially called to the La Sierra South neighborhood in Riverside, California, on Friday just after 11 a.m. to check on the welfare of a girl who appeared distressed while getting into a Red Kia Soul with a man, the Riverside Police Department said in a news release.
While officers were responding, police began to receive calls about a structural fire just a few houses away from where the welfare call was reported, they said.
The Riverside Fire Department arrived at the residence to find a fire on the first floor. When they made entry they discovered three adult victims lying on the ground, police said.
"Their bodies were pulled outside where it was determined they were victims of an apparent homicide," the Riverside Police Department said, adding that firefighters were able to put the fire out.

During a preliminary investigation, detectives found out that the girl described in the initial welfare call had lived at the house where the three people were found dead, police said.
Authorities were also able to identify the man she was seen with as 28-year-old Austin Lee Edwards of North Chesterfield, Virginia, who detectives learned had worked for the Virginia State Police until being recently employed at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office in Virginia.
Several hours later, authorities were able to track Edwards' vehicle as he was driving with the teen through San Bernardino County in the unincorporated area of Kelso.
When deputies with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department caught up Edwards, the suspect fired gunshots at them, before being fatally shot by at least one deputy, police said. Edwards was pronounced dead at the scene, they said.
People leave their kids to the Internet thinking nothing can go wrong. Had that girl not told that scumbag where she lived it couldn't have happened.

Back