Vocin 1991. Croatia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ana_katana

Fresh Meat
In 1991. after Serbians heard that Croatians have taken part of Virovitica. They decided to kill everybody in village Voćin, just 2 weeks after Vukovar, Ovčara.
If anybody wants the whole story, I will post it.
This is the crime for nobody ever was punished.

Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 033511.png
Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 033433.png
Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 032602.png
Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 032535.png
Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 032354.png
Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 032302.png
Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 032222.png
Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 032034.png
Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 032009.png

Attachments

• Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 031146.png
    Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 031146.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Snimka zaslona 2024-01-02 053614.png
    Snimka zaslona 2024-01-02 053614.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 188
  • Snimka zaslona 2024-01-02 053521.png
    Snimka zaslona 2024-01-02 053521.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 180
  • Snimka zaslona 2024-01-01 090403.png
    Snimka zaslona 2024-01-01 090403.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 175
  • Snimka zaslona 2024-01-01 090326.png
    Snimka zaslona 2024-01-01 090326.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Snimka zaslona 2024-01-01 090220.png
    Snimka zaslona 2024-01-01 090220.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 149
  • Snimka zaslona 2024-01-01 090130.png
    Snimka zaslona 2024-01-01 090130.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Snimka zaslona 2024-01-01 090053.png
    Snimka zaslona 2024-01-01 090053.png
    226.4 KB · Views: 160
  • Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 031225.png
    Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 031225.png
    116.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 031408.png
    Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 031408.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 031858.png
    Snimka zaslona 2024-01-04 031858.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 184

MrOle

NewbieX
In 1991. after Serbians heard that Croatians have taken part of Virovitica. They decided to kill everybody in village Voćin, just 2 weeks after Vukovar, Ovčara.
If anybody wants the whole story, I will post it.
This is the crime for nobody ever was punished.

View attachment 748374View attachment 748375View attachment 748376View attachment 748377View attachment 748378View attachment 748379View attachment 748380View attachment 748381View attachment 748382
I was there 95-96 - a lot of unsolved killings during the war (and after) - crimes committed by the Serbs, Croatians and Bosnians

ana_katana

Fresh Meat
It is a dumpster on fire.
2b0e036ca0d44b4d444d.jpeg
36A_Zlocin-Borovo-Selo-.jpg
417410536_343309191889930_789106695503413812_n.jpg
fot3-12-16-184837.jpg

This one is from Škabrnja 1991. also.
xy.jpg

This is written on cirilyc - it means "Dobrodošli u mrtvo selo" - welcome to dead village.
kabrnja-1.png
11111.png
skabrnja-7.jpg

I don't think it would be a good idea to start a new war in Balkan, Eastern Europe is onion and water compared to this + you did not had internet and mobile phones to spread your "artwork".
It just needs a little spark and all hell will go lose. No need for that. Let russian idiots fight. We had our sour soup.

Last edited:

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
How many former Yugoslavia republics are now part of Nato?
4 republics joined Nato: Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro and North Macedonia.

The place is still very volatile, in Bosnia things aren't 100% and there have been "conflicts" between ethnic serbs and ethnic albanians in Kosovo (a region from Serbia but Nato took it and created a fake country aka another clusterfuck). In anytime goes off again.

45cal1911

Well Known Member

The place is still very volatile, in Bosnia things aren't 100% and there have been "conflicts" between ethnic serbs and ethnic albanians in Kosovo (a region from Serbia but Nato took it and created a fake country aka another clusterfuck). In anytime goes off again.

Dirl…as I recall Tito had the republics under control by suppressing nationalism. What is your opinion about Milosevic?

Private Joker

Well Known Member

I can remember when this was going on. If I remember right Clinton was in office at the time. This was one of the ugliest conflicts in modern history. No fucks given on ether side. Mass executions, torturing captives on either side. Killing children. Serious hatred going on. Religion does nothing but get people killed.

Dirlwanger

Dirl…as I recall Tito had the republics under control by suppressing nationalism. What is your opinion about Milosevic?
Yugoslavia is a product of the end of the first world war, these territories belonged to the Austro-Hungarian empire and when the empire was dismantled a new country was created, which was fragmented again in the second world war by the axis forces and a few years later united again with the Soviet Union.

Soviets have always been experts in changing borders, because there has always been this concept of the "Soviet man", where borders are something secondary (remember Ukraine's shitshow).

Yes, when they were all communists there was peace, and even before when they belonged to the Austro-Hungarian empire. We can't forget that these guys have been fighting each other for centuries, only with an iron fist (empires) things were calm.
About Milosevic, it's hard to say, on one hand he was right and on the other he wasn't.

Milosevic wanted to maintain control of the region where Serbia would be the hub of power, this led to republics like Croatia and Slovenia that historically had their own culture becoming dissatisfied and demanding separation. There was a war in which Serbia ended up giving in.

However, in Bosnia and Kosovo the situation was different, both regions had different ethnicities, and there was the situation of different religions, Europeans who had converted to Islam, many of them from Albania (descendents of migrants). To summarize, in a region there were areas of only Christians among Muslims and vice versa. Comes to my mind the israeli setlements.

Milosevic should not have tried to unite extremely polarized areas by force, however regions that were historically Serbian, the Serbs became the ethnic minority and the majority were Muslims who wanted to be independent, therefore Milosevic was within his rights to defend the Serbs and the territorial integrity of Serbia.
This is the best i can, the situation is far more complex than this simplified explanation.

I think this is a warning of what is to come in the Western world with these open border policies.

I can remember when this was going on. If I remember right Clinton was in office at the time. This was one of the ugliest conflicts in modern history. No fucks given on ether side. Mass executions, torturing captives on either side. Killing children. Serious hatred going on. Religion does nothing but get people killed.
During the conflict, I always had this idea that the Serbs were the bad guys, until I spoke to two friends (on different occasions, these guys don't know each other) who fought on the NATO side. And what they told me is that everyone was right and everyone was wrong, there were massacres on all sides, certain areas had 3 parties fighting each other (serb nationalists, croat setllers and muslims) and within these parties there were different militias, each with their own objectives, many of these groups were commanded by criminals or warlords, where the objective was to loot, kill and spread chaos.

It was here that I realized how television manipulates the masses and that I was so wrong, NATO is a criminal organization and Clinton behind his "lamb's smile" is a criminal like any other warlord.

Last edited:

usupari

Fish don´t fry in the kitchen...
It´s a pity the Serbs didn´t finished Bosnia, in my opinion this Islamic cancer will cause trouble in the future... Also everyone is fixated on the Serb warcrimes but somehow nobody sees that Al-Qaida sent their subhuman muslims to Bosnia to commit terrorist attacks against the non-muzzie people who lived there...

Dirlwanger

It´s a pity the Serbs didn´t finished Bosnia, in my opinion this Islamic cancer will cause trouble in the future... Also everyone is fixated on the Serb warcrimes but somehow nobody sees that Al-Qaida sent their subhuman muslims to Bosnia to commit terrorist attacks against the non-muzzie people who lived there...
They are there for centuries, their reality is very different from the muslim invasion of the west. Very complicated.
I understand the all parties and at the same time is hard to understand them, if you know what i mean.

ana_katana

Fresh Meat
I agree.
When AL-Qaida nad mudžahedini with Naser Orić came, they provoked rage in Serbs, and this is why Ratko Mladić said fuck you I am going to kill every single one of you now. It is enough.
Srebrenica was one place that was like no war - peace zone - protected by UNPROFOR - but fuckers from that zone, Muslims, sneaked out every night and went on killing spree on serbian villagers aroud.
When Mladić and Karadžić and Milošević said that they will kill them with full knowledge of UNPROFOR - that fucker Naser Orić escaped night after in helicopter.

In comparison with Ukraine - you can't do it. The war was in whole BIH - no water, no food, famine, infants dying cause there was no baby food or milk. Everyone killing everybody. That is why most of them are in the USA or Australia now.

Warning - there will be some deceised children here.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
11.jpg
12.jpg
22.jpg
77.jpg
88.jpg
3450.jpg

Private Joker

Well Known Member

There's an old series of videos you can get called world of Death and they do a really good documentary this war. I got the one they did on 1994. It also has one on the Rwandan genocide and the Liberian coup of that year. The company that made it is called reality media..

Dirlwanger

There's an old series of videos you can get called world of Death and they do a really good documentary this war. I got the one they did on 1994. It also has one on the Rwandan genocide and the Liberian coup of that year. The company that made it is called reality media..
I saw some real good docs about it but most of them are not avaiable anymore. I'm going to check it out. "world of death"

Dirlwanger

I agree.

When AL-Qaida nad mudžahedini with Naser Orić came, they provoked rage in Serbs, and this is why Ratko Mladić said fuck you I am going to kill every single one of you now. It is enough.
Srebrenica was one place that was like no war - peace zone - protected by UNPROFOR - but fuckers from that zone, Muslims, sneaked out every night and went on killing spree on serbian villagers aroud.
When Mladić and Karadžić and Milošević said that they will kill them with full knowledge of UNPROFOR - that fucker Naser Orić escaped night after in helicopter.

In comparison with Ukraine - you can't do it. The war was in whole BIH - no water, no food, famine, infants dying cause there was no baby food or milk. Everyone killing everybody. That is why most of them are in the USA or Australia now.

Warning - there will be some deceised children here.

View attachment 748791View attachment 748792View attachment 748793View attachment 748794View attachment 748795View attachment 748796View attachment 748797View attachment 748798View attachment 748799View attachment 748800View attachment 748801View attachment 748802View attachment 748803View attachment 748804View attachment 748805
What's "funny" is that our media was spinning the narrative that the poor muslims were victims but at the end they were murderers. I can't imagine the clusterfuck this war was, it had every type of war in one. Horrible. And UNPROPOR turning the blind eye and shit.

ana_katana

Fresh Meat
I don't know how youtube didn't flag this.

But here is video of mudžahedini killing and al qaida towelheads killing croats - warning - murder war crime -

What's "funny" is that our media was spinning the narrative that the poor muslims were victims but at the end they were murderers. I can't imagine the clusterfuck this war was, it had every type of war in one. Horrible. And UNPROPOR turning the blind eye and shit.
I have documents and proof that after slaugther in Srebrenica Ratko Mladić was drinking with UNPROFOR - who were soooo traumatiesed and have PTSP (from raping woman in Bosnia I guess).

333.png

Ratko Mladić on the right and the commaned of Dutch UNPROFOR Thom Karremans drinking after Srebrenica slaughter

Dirlwanger

I don't know how youtube didn't flag this.

But here is video of mudžahedini killing and al qaida towelheads killing croats - warning - murder war crime -

I have documents and proof that after slaugther in Srebrenica Ratko Mladić was drinking with UNPROFOR - who were soooo traumatiesed and have PTSP (from raping woman in Bosnia I guess).

View attachment 748853
Ratko Mladić on the right and the commaned of Dutch UNPROFOR Thom Karremans drinking after Srebrenica slaughter

It was these kind of things those 2 friends of mine told me, they went there completely oblivious about the situation and came out from there even more confused. Very dirty war indeed, just hope doesn't blow out again, not in Croatia, i think Croatia already found its path if we compare it with Bosnia or Kosovo.

McM

ARSELING
Looks like a silenced little Scorpion fully automatic handgun in 7.65mm. 20rnd mag.

scorp.JPG

Was always one of my fav places, the good old Yugoslavia.

Back