Vocin 1991. Croatia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ana_katana

Fresh Meat
It was these kind of things those 2 friends of mine told me, they went there completely oblivious about the situation and came out from there even more confused. Very dirty war indeed, just hope doesn't blow out again, not in Croatia, i think Croatia already found its path if we compare it with Bosnia or Kosovo.
Depends, here in Croatia are lot of Serbs and Bosniaks, and Dodik is cooking Krajina again, there will be something. Plus Kosovo, 2 years Vučić is planning to regain it back. KFOR is there but knowing that UNPROFOR did shit nothing - I mean one time, Ratko Mladić kidnapped them, stripped them and forced them to run across mine field.

Yes, we as Croats are in NATO, but first we are Balkans, and when here shit starts to boil, NATO would not be able to do much damage control as in Ukraine or in Izrael. And the war zone will be Bosna (krajina - krajiški srbi) and Kosovo (Srbija) - not on croat teritory. But near NATO land. So that is big calculus. I will keep you posted.

ana_katana

Fresh Meat
Maybe, big maybe - Dodik Milorad is usually just a big chatterbox and insults everyone who he can (he just insulted James O’Briena USA state secretary). He wants as per usual Big Serbia as Big Russia but I think it is just still on words. Meanwhile (Bosna i Hercegovina) they are divided in three parts - Krajina - Bosna - Hercegovina. Bosna i Hercegovina are candidates to join EU, which angers the bosnian serbs - Bosnia and Herzegovina

In 12/23 he told in response to that that he will start war in Bosnia to claim Krajina but USA cut him really sharp and said NO Dodik, you crazy man, we bomb again if you try.

Since they got bombed by NATO, lost a war with Slovenija in 10 days, fought with Croatia (where I am from), BIH and Kosovo and lost. Then got bombed.

All of serbian war cookers are in jail or dead (Karadžić, Milošević Sloba, Arkan), only Šešelj, Kapetan Dragan Vasiljković came out of HAAG. Ofcourse, there are always provocations, great Serbia, glorifing war criminals, etc.

Since the war in Ukraina started, Vucic (who was also instigator of war in Croatia and into making great Serbia - he sent around two or three times troops to border with Kosovo, becouse of the fucking plates, they do not claim that Kosovo is independent and Serbs living there don't want Kosovo plates and passports - Kosovo and Kurti insisted - again USA stepped up, and they made peace and they have plates (car). Then there were some escalations, like attack on police, civilians, nothing new. KFOR mission is down there.

Now it is peaceful, since Russia is busy around the world, they do not have wind in their back. But I must give credit to Srbija, they did really level up their army on impressive way. Kosovo, biggest arm dealers as per usual, Bosnia is powered by USA and muslims, Croatia, doesn't even have a plane, since we gave everything to Ukraine, no weapons since we gave all to Ukraine. They could stomp us in one day lol, kids do not want to do army, people avoiding army there is no military contract, but I think they are not that stupid to attack Croatia since we are not their point of interest - but that we are the weakest pawn in EU and NATO, we are, and we are the border of it and schengen.

To finish my rambling, conclusion - for now, no conflict but you never know. As long as the Serbs are kept "in cage", and Kosovo is not provoking the bear we are safe for now. But hey, how did WW start, by Gavrilo Princip killing Franz Ferdinand.. you never know. I trully hope no, but I can't say 100 % no.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
This kind of problems happen when third parties meddle nations affairs and start playing with maps.
Kosovo is not even recognized as a country by several nations and these kind of situations can lead to an excuse to start a new war.

Gaginh0

NewbieX
There will be no war soon in the Balkans. Croatia has no reason to attack Serbia, Serbia must not attack a NATO member, and there is no reason either. In Bosnia, they are fighting each other to get more votes in the elections from the stupid people. As for Kosovo, it was lost a long time ago, it remains to be seen whether Vucic will be the one to "officially" hand over Kosovo to Greater Albania.

This is one of the most striking images from Yugo Wars for me. I don't know if the picture was already here. The mother holds the skull of her only son, whose remains she found about a year after the Muslims killed him.

Video:

Back