[ Warning : children ] They are Missed First Class Tickets to Hell. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flapper

Yes I'm white and from Africa... Can you imagine
Why do I feel this could be the start of final destination... death don't like being cheated lol

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Why do I feel this could be the start of final destination... death don't like being cheated lol
I believe living in any of those countries your day to day life would be a gamble. Shitty vehicles on the shitty roads, broke ass mother fuckers everywhere, nothing to eat, everything being held together with rusty bolts, 100 year old power lines, decrepit buildings. I mean just think about it the possibilities are endless. I wanna see more for sure. 🤷🏻‍♂️👌🏼🤦🏻‍♂️

Flapper

I believe living in any of those countries your day to day life would be a gamble. Shitty vehicles on the shitty roads, broke ass mother fuckers everywhere, nothing to eat, everything being held together with rusty bolts, 100 year old power lines, decrepit buildings. I mean just think about it the possibilities are endless. I wanna see more for sure. 🤷🏻‍♂️👌🏼🤦🏻‍♂️
Well being from an African country... I can tell you that it gets old real quick... they were basically handed the country in 95... fucked up the infrastructure within 15 years... raped the state funds to basically zero within 20years... destroyed Eskom which was a powerhouse industry...
Like in the rest of Africa... everything they touch turns to shit... tuff times...

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Well being from an African country... I can tell you that it gets old real quick... they were basically handed the country in 95... fucked up the infrastructure within 15 years... raped the state funds to basically zero within 20years... destroyed Eskom which was a powerhouse industry...
Like in the rest of Africa... everything they touch turns to shit... tuff times...
Run away?! The whole content of Africa can fall off and die I don’t see why the colonizing queen saw profit in that shithole certainly not the local culture

Flapper

Yeah me too I carry a few things just in case but I’m not looking to go to court so I keep to myself
What works really effective here... especially with cattle thieves... is throwing them in in a container and then hosing them down good with water... then locking them in there for about 2 days in the heat... it gets up 45C here so you could imagine... then you just let them go because the cops ain't worth shit here... usually they don't come back... if they do only then do we get n bit more harsh...

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
What works really effective here... especially with cattle thieves... is throwing them in in a container and then hosing them down good with water... then locking them in there for about 2 days in the heat... it gets up 45C here so you could imagine... then you just let them go because the cops ain't worth shit here... usually they don't come back... if they do only then do we get n bit more harsh...
Just cut the bottoms of their feet and take their shoes save yourself some time

Flapper

Just cut the bottoms of their feet and take their shoes save yourself some time
After being in the containers they can't prove any physical marks to the police... you must remember... as fucked up as it sounds... in this country a black criminal has more rights than a white citizen... we are only about 8 million against 70 million... no white privilege here... so you have to be subtle.... not leave to many marks... and if they come back it's better they dissappear...

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
After being in the containers they can't prove any physical marks to the police... you must remember... as fucked up as it sounds... in this country a black criminal has more rights than a white citizen... we are only about 8 million against 70 million... no white privilege here... so you have to be subtle.... not leave to many marks... and if they come back it's better they dissappear...
No witnesses and chemical decomposition it is then 🤷🏻‍♂️🫣🤦🏻‍♂️👌🏼

Back