War World War I Collection (WARNING: SOME IMAGES ARE OF CHILDREN) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
The bodies of hundreds of Italian soldiers lie dead on the battlefield, victims of a gas and flame attack during World War I, as others haul the wounded on stretchers, mid 1910s. They were members of the Ninth Italian Regiment of the Queen's Brigade.

1.png

British prisoners of war search the bodies of dead soldiers for valuables while a German guard makes an inventory.

2.png

1917: A dead British soldier lies at the bottom of a trench, near St Quentin in France.

3.png

Partly decomposed body of a German soldier.

4.png

1916: Three dead Cingalese soldiers, who were killed in battle near Reims.

5.png

Bodies of dead French soldiers, circa 1914-circa 1918. Photograph from a series of glass plate stereo view images depicting scenes from World War I (1914-1918).

6.png

1916: Corpses of Serbian soldiers after being massacred by the advancing German army.

7.png

A dead British pilot lies on the ground next to the wreckage of his aircraft, looked on by German soldiers.

8.png

1915: The bodies of Armenian children who were massacred in Turkey during the First World War.

9.png

1914: One of the million British sacrificed to the "Wrath Red Forge of War."

10.png

A stereoscopic image of an unidentified dead soldier in a wrecked dugout during World War I, France, circa 1916. The original caption reads: 'His Last Fight'See he lies, death staring from his eyes - somewhere in France'.

download.png

A soldier of the Troops of the Entente lying dead after losing his life in the Tenth Battle of the Isonzo. Friuli-Venezia Giulia, 15th May 1917.

12.png

German soldiers standing beside the remains of a British Tank that had been knocked out by artillery fire during German counter attacks near Cambrai during World War One.

13.png

A stereo card image of two dead German soldiers killed in a night raid on Allied lines at Givenchy, Pas-de-Calais, northern France, during World War I.

14.png

The bodies of Armenian children who were massacred in Turkey during the First World War.

15.png

Photograph from a series of glass plate stereoview images depicting scenes from World War I.

16.png

Does anyone have any good ww2 album links please? Some good quality dday carnage perhaps? Some victims of the German machine guns? Or maybe some of the aftermath like the hangings/murders of the Nazi officials after the trials. Some dude put up pics of his grandfather's war album, an old Nazi soldier, he promised more and then for some reason got banned, hope he makes another account as I'm sick of looking at dead Russians and middle Eastern soldiers, any modern dead British troops too, even yanks, thanks in advance

Cattoo

Rookie
Deathhand - Just wanted to say thanks for the compilations of WWII photos you put up. I hadn’t seen most of those or a good half anyway. I am appreciative of the time it took to show photos that it seems are or were censored by allied governments so as to keep the public from being outraged and then demanding the troops come home immediately. I’m sure there are many of us who would like to see other compilations you may post in time to come. Thanks again.

Back