Warning Girl Survives Bombing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

danno4672

NewbieX
Props to the team, how on earth did they manage to save her, one look and I'd have thought dead straight away, I take it the poor thing will be without her arm for the rest of her life though, still... I suppose she's lucky to survive
They should have used the severed arm skin as a graft for her side. Poor little girl. Hope shes OK.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
They should have used the severed arm skin as a graft for her side. Poor little girl. Hope shes OK.
did you notice they don't even have a tourniquet on that? do you really think it,s possible for her to be "ok"?

hope is a wonderful thing

reality looks like that

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
The shame of all this is , some of us may care but they don't give a flying fuck about those kids getting hurt or dying over there. They see them as just casualties of war. Fucking scumbags!

samael88

Well Known Member
At least she appears to have both legs still on. I had thought she was missing her I know it's hard with one arm but it'd be hella hard missing one arm and one leg on the same side

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
For her to survive such a terrible injury in Syria is like having a nightmare in hell. The good news is it was just a bad dream. The bad news is you're still in hell.

tenguix

Balls deep in the dead.
Props to the team, how on earth did they manage to save her, one look and I'd have thought dead straight away, I take it the poor thing will be without her arm for the rest of her life though, still... I suppose she's lucky to survive
I would argue that she's unlucky to have been bombed. Is that grim?

Trkyjon

Lurker
Bless those medical personnel who miraculously saved her life. She'll have to live with just one arm, but hopefully
the rest of her body will heal over time. She's very young, I'd like to see pics of her at 10 y.o., then mid-teens.

tero

GOREBABY
Only time will tell. If she keeps a positive attitude, her handicap will be meaningless.
How can she keep positive in her country? Im amazed they even attempted to save her? Must of been (DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS ) who got her when they did?

Back