Watching my brother die (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Joy_

Alone but not lonely
This user was banned
I'm very sorry to hear that your brother passed away in such a gruesome manner. I'm sorry you had to witness that horrific moment I pray hes in a better place and i pray for you and your family and hope you all have a beautiful future to come. May your brother rest well 🥺🌹

Joy_

Alone but not lonely
This user was banned
If anyone has any music that gets them
Through tough times please post. Not feeling great right now. Need some motivation that lets me know. Don’t care about the genre. Don’t care if it’s depressing or motivating. Just need to listen to something
I love the song here called fantasy by a rain maker. The lady here hanged herself at age 25 in 2019 October this song makes me think of her. Everyone goes through shit you're not alone~

when i was a boy i had multiple near death encounters , skull being fractured frontal left lobe, forehead was peeld from my skull bone showing , eyes back in my head white eyes, alot of black outs. near drowning in public pool by a friends hand life guard pulld me blue lips puking water, and other minor things like getting hit by cars. i watched a man be zapped to a crisp down my street just near where my head shit happen. now this is only a small portion but the hole goes much deeper... this would be the reasoning for my gore fetish and interest in death itself and i would be classified as a psychopath, please post any questions

i deal with alot of mental health issues and have removed myself from the world and like it very much i just walked away from it all
i have my sanity intact for now...

my name is hunter

Last edited:

Sholari

independent retired, mid weight
i watch these sites so i don't have to go through that kind of thing, i protect my loved ones, i carry a vest, a beretta, and im always ready, i've only used it one time and did not even have to fire it, i was walking with my dad, he was doing his excercise and he had his gold chain and two robbers on a bike jumped us, i reacted quickly and they left, without the gun things could've been a different story, everytime i walk out the door i go with a final destination mentality, i never drive faster than 80 miles, i don't drive drunk, and i dont attend public events, and i try to minimize travel by airplane or boat

Poacher

Pula de cal
Losing a loved one in such a way must be hard as fuck. Grief works in all manner of ways. In 2012 i lost a friend who i had been friends with since i was 5, we even went to the army careers office together and signed up, but joined different regiments. He died in an explosion in 2012 and that made me leave the forces, while i was on bereavement leave my dad had an heart attack and died. My life changed massivley. Luckily i had alot of support in terms of family and friends but it still hurts like fuck. Sorry for your loss.

Pword13

NewbieX
Another post just reminded me of this. Unfortunately I had to see my brother die in horrible way and I want to know if anyone else has had to deal with this.
In July of 2000, my brother and I (I was 16, he was 18) got jumped by a gang from the shitty part of town. Long story short, my brother ended up getting dragged under a car for about 20-30 yards. I remember as the car ran him over he was going to come out the front missing him. No luck. His shirt must have caught on something under the car and he got dragged. I remember seeing him under the car with blood steaming down his face. He was making unnatural sounds. I grabbed his hand and told him I will see him in the hospital. I said “Ben, You probably just have a broken leg or something.” I tried lifting up the car myself getting nowhere. I really believed he was going to be ok. Seeing him under the car was the worst thing ever in my life. I remember a female officer told me he was not breathing. In my stupor I said,”ok, but you can take him to the hospital and revive him, right? After about 5 times telling me he was not breathing, she finally said something like, “he’s dead”. Worst day of my life ever. That was 20 years ago and I still think about my brother, Ben, every day.

sorry I keep editing, but has anyone witnessed gore of a loved one in front of them and how did you deal with it. We (myself included) joke about it which is fine, but pm me if you have had to see it in real life if it happened to a loved one.
I got stuck under a Rooster once

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
Actually there are days where I don’t think about him and I feel his memory is fading away in my mind and it makes me really sad.
No. We must go on in the ways we can. Life still happens for us and around us. You must not regret anything. This is not a forgetting, or even a healing of those wounds. It it simply time and living. Some things become duller or less frequent for us with the passage of time. The rawness of these experiences must be blunted for the sake of our minds and hearts. I think our brain kicks in to help us in this way. We must take this in and embrace it. It's when some healing of the gaping wounds if grief and trauma can indeed start to heal in some ways. I don't know if I make sense. None of these experiences are natural for us. I am so sorry for you loss and the horrible way it happened.

ater

Anarchist heart
He's right, either take revenge, or stfu.

or else you will be in the same mind state your are now,
forever.
Right we are on gore site, we are beasts, don't show respect for nothing and no one, so everyone can see how we are alternative bad guys.

Bat ⛧ Bitch 666

The box. You opened it. We came.
I've never seen anyone die a gory death but I saw my dad get taken off life support when I was 13; some days I can still remember it like it was yesterday and I'm 24 now.

Back