FYI Welcome back(Again) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah im glad GG is back, was wondering what the fuck happened, in these days and times here in the states i do not trust the federal government not to violate our 1st amendment rights. fuck joe biden
While things weren't working, I started watching Telenovelas. Telenovelas! How nice to see you back.
yeah i was reduced to watching movies on prime and/or netflix, just got through with a massively boring documentary on fusion power.

Makmisfits

Insane
The site has always been up with the same host too it's attacks on the network we needed to sort out with them so it was turned off until we did. Didn't help it happened over the holidays when some of us have a life, so it took time. This forum is like herpes. Good luck getting rid of it.
If this is what herpes is like,I'm glad I got it😆

Mater Tenebrarum

Fresh Meat
while i am a newb, i just about died having to deal with christmas without this site! it is my stress reliever from the fucked up shit I have to deal with in my day to day life (Adult Protective Services Investigator). Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

So glad you guys got us back up again this about the only place left on the surface web where you can speak your mind without having to censor what you say, plus gore nuff said

mrln

silent ghost
welcome back my GG family.
i missed some ya sorry asses.
id again, like to thank the people involved in getting this place of ours up and running. hope this host will work out better.
without further a due,let teh flames begin!

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
At last, i was beginning to get withdrawal symptons, so pleased to have you back.
Happy new year everybody.

untface

Rookie
Glad this place is back, i've missed you bunch of sick fucks sharing shit. I think i caught a STD last time i was here so own up...who brought their pet crabs to the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back