FYI Welcome back(Again) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
Hi @wino. My precious.

It‘s bullshit that your site is enduring this fucking crap. You guys are solid and ever and forever the parents of gore crap (no offense with the wording). Don’t have a clue with what’s gone down but for fuck’s sake! Can’t bring yourself up by bringing someone else down. Knock this shit off already. This is my home base. (Whether they like it or not.). Make your own way!

Cik One 956

Dying to Live
Hi @wino. My precious.

It‘s bullshit that your site is enduring this fucking crap. You guys are solid and ever and forever the parents of gore crap (no offense with the wording). Don’t have a clue with what’s gone down but for fuck’s sake! Can’t bring yourself up by bringing someone else down. Knock this shit off already. This is my home base. (Whether they like it or not.). Make your own way!
Lily !! Idk why I'm even jealous ..... Smh . Lol

I was legit depressed not having this website. Please don’t leave us again, there’s not many websites like this left and we can’t have our freedom of what we can and cannot watch taken away.

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
I was legit depressed not having this website. Please don’t leave us again, there’s not many websites like this left and we can’t have our freedom of what we can and cannot watch taken away.
I agree but it’s a two way street 24 posts since 2019 you could join in more.

mrln

silent ghost
Hi @wino. My precious.

lilz! hows it goin sweat heart? seems like its been a dogs age since you been here. you need to show face more often. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back