bizarre 'we're coming up to the kitchen' 😂 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
What exactly is in Tampa that is making everyone move there now? I know it's home to Florida Man... wait maybe that's Florida Man's house!

hedgerow

simpelton
those dents on the door don't look good, but it's what's on the inside that counts...perfect for a minimalist

What exactly is in Tampa that is making everyone move there now? I know it's home to Florida Man... wait maybe that's Florida Man's house!
Besides low Florida taxes, Tampa, St. Petersburg and the area around is nice for families. It’s quaint with lots of nice beaches, a good business environment, less crowded & less criminal than the Miami area.

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
yea thats crazy the price for that shoe box. theres smaller in nyc for more money and shared bathroom with multiple people.
this whole thing is just insanely nuts!
That's basically £625. In London that gets you a parking space

mrln

silent ghost
That's basically £625. In London that gets you a parking space
same in nyc. it cost even more in some garages or parking lots. and some buildings where there is a garage,you dont get a parking spot included with the place. thats extra also. its a fucking rip off.

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sounds about right now days. He should have said bathroom/ bedroom cause your gonna have to use that tub as a bed to sleep on

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
Wasn't as bad as I was expecting. At least you have a full kitchen with regular sized fridge, oven, stovetop. Some studios have just a hot plate and mini fridge. It's also a wise choice to do the whole thing in tile, given the turnover that's likely in a place like that, and the questionable cleaning habits of many renters. Given that it's Florida, I'd make a beeline for that A/C and test it out.

Back