Crime What A Bunch Of Jerks (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

lechmich

Forum Veteran
What do people think cruise liners do with their garbage and sewage? Store it until they get to dry dock? If you believe that. you are adorable. 🤣🤣🤣
Sigh... they don't tip it over the gunnels like these fools

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫

That ship has an incinerator but it's a modern one & decades ago lots of cruise ships were fined for dumping waste food and flat out bags of non bio degradable GARBAGE to keep their costs down. That article ain't foolin' nobody.

hedgerow

simpelton
humans are a nasty virus upon mother earth

1714523320142.png

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Sigh it would be better if they did. Do you think being around waste incineration is good for you? Studies have found that proximity to waste incineration may increase risks of cancers, birth defects, and other adverse health impacts. At least dumping it in the ocean would keep it from being directly absorbed thru the air. Emitted substances from waste incineration are considered the worst of all substances. Don't be fooled by the hype phrases like "waste to energy."

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Sigh it would be better if they did. Do you think being around waste incineration is good for you? Studies have found that proximity to waste incineration may increase risks of cancers, birth defects, and other adverse health impacts. At least dumping it in the ocean would keep it from being directly absorbed thru the air. Emitted substances from waste incineration are considered the worst of all substances. Don't be fooled by the hype phrases like "waste to energy."
Yeah, ok I think I'll trust the engineers that do the designs that include the environmental impact work on every system that operates on board the ship on that one.

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Yeah, ok I think I'll trust the engineers that do the designs that include the environmental impact work on every system that operates on board the ship on that one.
Because that's what cruise companies are spending their money on. The top engineers whose designs would entail top of the line machines along with experts required to work them plus having to replace them and the expensive repair for them. Companies do not work that way because it would make the cruise price 10x as much which would keep them from getting fully reserved cruises or keep them in the red until it bankrupts them. Instead they get the cheapest designs and equipment that will pass an inspection one time. Keep living in "Lala" and believing companies are going out of their way to protect the environment or the people in it. They are in it to get rich and stay that way.

Ok All of a sudden everyone cares about the oceans and keeping them free of trash.
STFU
There's only one way to reduce any pollution-Stop population growth or start reducing it. Otherwise it's just wasted efforts.

Back