beatings What A Twat (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Inadequate tenant In Krasnoyarsk, a couple rented out their home to a man, but after repeated complaints from neighbors they came to evict him. The conversation did not go well and the tenant severely beat the apartment owners. Police are investigating the incident. The injured owner of the living space is disabled and can barely walk.

Clam

Forum Veteran
Inadequate tenant In Krasnoyarsk, a couple rented out their home to a man, but after repeated complaints from neighbors they came to evict him. The conversation did not go well and the tenant severely beat the apartment owners. Police are investigating the incident. The injured owner of the living space is disabled and can barely walk.

View attachment 734038
Now that's a pussy

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?

View attachment 734038
Beat up on a woman and a disabled person, your a little bitch, dude.:spit:

Last edited:

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
This is WHY I'd never rent, I prefer to let out a holiday home. Get no squatters then or tenants that don't pay rent and do not leave. Landlords get into soooooo much debt, trouble, court, ect sometimes. I feel sorry for them....

Back