What Game Are You Currently Playing?

TSS

Make Autism Great Again
PEGI rating for 18 years? What are they doing, hardcore sex and splatter gore? :Skeptical:

I never watched an episode on TV, so I don't know what's going on in their world. Looking harmless.
Well you can go in Mr Slaves ass, fight Nazi Zombie Fetus and other South Park-stuff. Hahaha

Reactions: McM

Legendary Fuckwad

STAGE 5 CANCER
Trying 'Kenshi'.
You get robbed on every corner and they have like a boomerang flying snakes in the air. :huuurp:
A lot of things aren't explained. For example - run to train your athletics, you'll run faster over time. Running with ore (or anything heavy) in your inventory trains strength. Getting beat up trains toughness. Ect. You'll be squishy for a really long time.

The boomerangs are post apocalyptic debris, I assume..

McM

Krautnigger
Running with ore
Doing that all the time together with my 'bony' woman at the moment, digging for copper/iron seems the only income for beginners besides looting the dead. But I have already better weapons, sleeping bags, first-aid boxes and enough to eat and I try to travel with the nomads/caravans for exploring the map.
I think I found the dope selling mod you spoke about. A bit more money wouldn't be bad.

Legendary Fuckwad

STAGE 5 CANCER
Doing that all the time together with my 'bony' woman at the moment, digging for copper/iron seems the only income for beginners besides looting the dead. But I have already better weapons, sleeping bags, first-aid boxes and enough to eat and I try to travel with the nomads/caravans for exploring the map.
I think I found the dope selling mod you spoke about. A bit more money wouldn't be bad.
Sounds like you're figuring it out. The hash is not a mod. Go south-west to the greenish area on your map (M on keyboard). There is a large settlement in the brown center of that swamp (as well as small villages in the swamp along the way). Go to those towns and buy hash. It's legal in that part of the map. You have to sell it to the ninjas thieves guild (this means you have to be a member. Their bases look like large towers in the towns.) Best prices are in the northern desert towns. ONLY SELL TO THEM or else you'll be reported to the police for selling contraband and the shop keepers will steal your hash.

McM

Krautnigger
Sounds like you're figuring it out. The hash is not a mod. Go south-west to the greenish area on your map (M on keyboard). There is a large settlement in the brown center of that swamp (as well as small villages in the swamp along the way). Go to those towns and buy hash. It's legal in that part of the map. You have to sell it to the ninjas thieves guild (this means you have to be a member. Their bases look like large towers in the towns.) Best prices are in the northern desert towns. ONLY SELL TO THEM or else you'll be reported to the police for selling contraband and the shop keepers will steal your hash.
Ok and thanks. Thought it's one of the 'hash' mods I found in the workshop.

Last edited:
Kenshi's a good game in which one of the best ways to become strong is to start off enslaved.

Currently, I've just started playing Factorio again.

Here's a video I captured about a year or so ago of the then-new artillery railcars:

This is a composite image of the 1.12 GW nuclear reactor plant I designed a long while ago, for maximum efficiency, redundant cooling, and easy maintenance accessibility: