What Game Are You Currently Playing?

TSS

Make Autism Great Again
Did you play the 'Painkiller' games? Don't know how many parts maybe just two. They came on the index here because of the 'anti-church/Christian' theme. Quite simple 1st person hack and slash but well done.
I have played Painkiller, but it was some controversial here in Sweden tool. Mostly about all the satanic things.

• Agree
Reactions: McM
Did you play the 'Painkiller' games? Don't know how many parts maybe just two. They came on the index here because of the 'anti-church/Christian' theme. Quite simple 1st person hack and slash but well done.
Excelent music, atmosphere, graphics.. pretty awesome game

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Hel

Sick, Sad World
Life is Strange and Lis:Before The Storm

I had heard a lot of great things about this series, so I bought them on sale and wow was I blown away.
Also Chloe is totally my spirit animal
B2jJ6RX.gif

Going to wait until the two last episodes of Lis 2 are out before I start playing it... cus I hate waiting.

Reactions: TSS
Kenshi update -

I have expanded the faction x3 and now have a dedicated team to farm cacti for rum production. I also lead a revolt against the Holy Nation and captured their 3 highest ranking members for the bounties, sending their once controlled territories into chaos. I’m unsure about my next move.