What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Uhh that sounds strange. I watched some link someone posted on here about some lady being squished between some plastic with the air taken out. I forgot the name though. Is that what you are talking about??
No.. as weird as that is lol.
More.. young women, nice feet, large heel boots, small furry animal.. in that order

Shampain

This user was banned
That Eugene Armstrong video was pretty rough, his screams got distorted to the stuff of nightmares as they went through his throat... poor bastard

McM

ARSELING
I think it might be the dog eating the blokes dick one, because it gets posted so many fucking times!!!!!!!!!!

More than 2 or 3 threads this time? Record holder (for me) were the New Zealand shooting videos + reuploads.

If anyone remembers Orgrish Tv there was this video of this group of people cutting up a body in a bathtub. It doesn't show the murder just them cutting up the body.

Then it does a weird credit sequence where it shows everyone who committed the murder. Very bizarre

Alternatively there was this video of this kid in Russia hanging on to a ferris wheel and riding up. Then these kids turn the wheel off and start laughing. Few seconds later he falls to his death.

When I was 19 yo I worked in a morgue (didn't have choice, needed the money)
Since the staff was full of old guys in their mid 40's who has been working there for decades most of them didn't have any respect for the bodies that came, specially women.

As a subaltern all I had to do was shut up, head down and do my job.

One day a girl from a powerful family just died in an accident, nothing new... But authorities discovered that the body was violated, an investigation started and they chase the ones who did it. They said I had to watch some videos to recognize them, and I watched many videos of them violating all kind of bodies, males, girls, bodies of all ages and ethinies, you name it. Never work in a morgue again and if one day I die I rather be eaten by worms than be sent to that place.

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
When I was 19 yo I worked in a morgue (didn't have choice, needed the money)
Since the staff was full of old guys in their mid 40's who has been working there for decades most of them didn't have any respect for the bodies that came, specially women.

As a subaltern all I had to do was shut up, head down and do my job.

One day a girl from a powerful family just died in an accident, nothing new... But authorities discovered that the body was violated, an investigation started and they chase the ones who did it. They said I had to watch some videos to recognize them, and I watched many videos of them violating all kind of bodies, males, girls, bodies of all ages and ethinies, you name it. Never work in a morgue again and if one day I die I rather be eaten by worms than be sent to that place.

That doesn’t surprise me.. like pedos to the priesthood.. that type of occupation will attract the weirdos.

Back