What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (10 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zeodus

Molecular thing
I posted here awhile back but I have an honorable mention.

This vid where an old woman was still alive with her brain exposed, maggots feasting on her head. Since I saw it I never forgot it.

I saw a video of a cartel slicing off the limbs of a guy. The blade must have been INSANELY sharp went right through the bone with ease. They took an arm first, then slapped the guy in his face with his own arm. Then they did a leg and did the same thing. The guy lost consciousness after the second arm. But the cartel finished the job making a neat pile of limbs piled onto his torso, with the head plonked right at the top.

Lovely.

cormicm

Lurker
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
A headless and naked woman on the ground surrounded by a group of men, her head was not cut out from the neck but by the middle and they had destroyed her brains with a stick ,they also were raping her with it (just for the fun of it I guess) there were laughing like it was a joke or something and then fucking cut his legs with a machete, I have seen shit but I can forget that video man, so fucking inhuman. The victim being a women always hits harder don’t know why, didn’t finish watching it and don’t know or want to find it

Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
It was a video in Brazil, fat guy named Genaro Vieria Dos Santos, gets kidnapped by two chicks and a dude. Chicks are high off coke and he's been kidnapped wrongfully getting accused of killing a young boy. His mouth is gagged but he gets his cock and balls cut off, then stomach cut open and he's still alive they just pull his guts out and I'm not sure if it's shown in the video but an aftermath video shown his head was decapitated and put in his stomach. The girls and dude were arrested.

It was a video in Brazil, fat guy named Genaro Vieria Dos Santos, gets kidnapped by two chicks and a dude. Chicks are high off coke and he's been kidnapped wrongfully getting accused of killing a young boy. His mouth is gagged but he gets his cock and balls cut off, then stomach cut open and he's still alive they just pull his guts out and I'm not sure if it's shown in the video but an aftermath video shown his head was decapitated and put in his stomach. The girls and dude were arrested.

Article in case anyone is interested, also misspelled dudes name

KingHippo

Punch me in the face and my shorts will drop ;-)
A headless and naked woman on the ground surrounded by a group of men, her head was not cut out from the neck but by the middle and they had destroyed her brains with a stick ,they also were raping her with it (just for the fun of it I guess) there were laughing like it was a joke or something and then fucking cut his legs with a machete, I have seen shit but I can forget that video man, so fucking inhuman. The victim being a women always hits harder don’t know why, didn’t finish watching it and don’t know or want to find it
Your average knight on a white horse......or was it? LOL

Article in case anyone is interested, also misspelled dudes name
We need the video bro. LOL

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
I saw a short video of a JAP raping a tuna fish up his arse whilst licking his gills, i watched it about 10 years ago, someone uploaded it on BESTSHOCKERS, can't find it anymore. does anyone got this video?
was he putting his dick into the fish...
or putting the fish up his arse?
makes a big difference

pics and videos sort of bounce off me now. i find the most disturbing content is audio. when people scream... really scream for their lives or in full blown terror or pain... they use all their vocal cords at once and make a neat but gut wrenching harmonic like a guitar chord
there are lots of those audio gems in here- dude in parachute falling, lady in car burning, actual torture tapes... a great example would be the son in the cop/ son flaying vid even though his mouth is taped you can still hear it...

anyway, for me it's the screams

Last edited:

wildbear99

Rookie

A cartel video where they capture a man and his kid. Like 12 years old. Cut his head off in front of the kid forcing him to watch. When they done with dad. They proceed to skin him alive and remove his heart. IL never watch that again. I couldn't even finish the video. A friend told me what happened. My son sent it to me. Said he thinks its a dad and son. He was right. I just couldn't get through that video in large part due to thinking about my own son.

Your average knight on a white horse......or was it? LOL

We need the video bro. LOL
Fuck I've been combing the internet for it, shit got scraped off the web since Kaotic got jewwed. Only proof of it I can find is partial Brazilian news footage of it, lest I find a brazil centered gore site.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
😬

Attachments

• 70757a80c4ffa8cc039e36d37862c11a.png
    70757a80c4ffa8cc039e36d37862c11a.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 27
Back