fights Where's the gofundme account so I can donate to hiring a hitman? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

brickhouse

Mentally Sick and Physically Thick
That's one tough mother. She just took those slaps and all she says is "Are you serious? That's fucked up" 🤣🤣

Reactions: DrY

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
We'll probably find her on here in the next good days 😆
Good prediction. They did and she dead.

The other 💩 who got karma

From @Monkman777 thread
Hit and Run Driver

Last edited:

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
f I could, I would pull out his teeth and nails one by one. After that I would scalp it. I would dip one of your legs in lye and the other in acid below the knee, I would drive iron stakes into your thighs and conduct electricity. I would gouge out one of his eyes and cut off his tongue. I would feed her breasts with a dog, whip her back. I would break his nose and treat open wounds with salt. And that's just the foreplay.
Thats a girl lol

stillbody

Well Known Member
“Slap me once, shame on you. Slap me twice, shame on me.“ Bitch should have retaliated or closed the fucking door.

f I could, I would pull out his teeth and nails one by one. After that I would scalp it. I would dip one of your legs in lye and the other in acid below the knee, I would drive iron stakes into your thighs and conduct electricity. I would gouge out one of his eyes and cut off his tongue. I would feed her breasts with a dog, whip her back. I would break his nose and treat open wounds with salt. And that's just the foreplay.
damn brother

N1kelly

Well Known Member
Even if you have never fought before...never just stand there and take that shit!!!!! I'd be head butting that lil cunt down the hallway...

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
Like what the actual fuck. Why does she just stand there??

Unless mentally ill, no child who was loved and cared for properly, would have this disgusting behaviour.

If you put love, care and attention into a child, that is how they will meet the world.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Fucking Basketball American bitch should be beaten down.

Takes about app. 5 seconds to sink a nice lockback or fixed blade fighting knife like the Cold Steel clip point Voyager into the chest of a thug like that, then forcefully twist once to the right, twist once to the left, throttle it back and forth twice like a gearshift, pull it back out, and keep on walking...

Back