Who is Alison Carey? MARIAH MOTHERFUCKING CAREY'S sister, that's who! 🎙️🎚️🎛️🎵 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
Anybody ever hear of Mariah Carey's sister, Alison? If you haven't, you need to watch this:

This old trash bag is a heroin addicted prostitute. Not that I can totally blame the cunt that is Mariah for ignoring and shutting her out, her poor sis really has some serious and tragic troubles. From a fight with her pimp who broke her skull, drug addiction to SSI problems, Alison gives a short tell-all in this vid. Talk about really bad 'famry' values right? They say the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, but I'll leave that up to y'all's opinion. I find the difference between these two life experiences mezmerizingly fascinating. Like a real fucked up FANTASY! 😝

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Anybody ever hear of Mariah Carey's sister, Alison? If you haven't, you need to watch this:

This old trash bag is a heroin addicted prostitute. Not that I can totally blame the cunt that is Mariah for ignoring and shutting her out, her poor sis really has some serious and tragic troubles. From a fight with her pimp who broke her skull, drug addiction to SSI problems, Alison gives a short tell-all in this vid. Talk about really bad 'famry' values right? They say the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, but I'll leave that up to y'all's opinion. I find the difference between these two life experiences mezmerizingly fascinating. Like a real fucked up FANTASY! 😝

Ya Ya,Obtuse one;U were selling Dat Ass;Unfortunately U wouldn't Survive eating at Macdonald's from the trivial "Butt Change" that U'd get chucked at Ya! Your in Savior House now Girl,So live it up! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

Google says shes 59, she looks pretty good for a 59 year old junkie, Wonder how some people get away with living like shit but looking ok.. Rolling stones are another example, theyve done more drugs than HG and they all look grand
Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...SP

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Google says shes 59, she looks pretty good for a 59 year old junkie, Wonder how some people get away with living like shit but looking ok.. Rolling stones are another example, theyve done more drugs than HG and they all look grand
Yes. She does look good for her age. Maybe she only used good heroin and smoked it for example. Heroin is soft on the body as long as you don't OD and remember the Activities of Daily Living (dentist, eating, washing, clean clothes etc. Called ADL's in the hospital trade as in Ms Carey appears to be neglecting her ADL's...)

Mind you we only ever see pictures of sis all dolled up in her make up and fancy clothes. She was a real head hunter too, with boyfriends including Jamie Packer and Lance Armstrong...

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Have you seen my pics. :umad:
I have , I still have the apology photo you sent me, pourquoi?

ttryur.png

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
She acts like Mariah Carey owes her something. She doesn't owe her shit. She's a junkie, how was she supposed to help her? Unless she wants to get clean anything Mariah did would just enable her. She takes a jab by saying she'd "never allow someone to live in her situation and not help," but takes zero responsibility for the fact that SHE put herself in that situation.

Typical junkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back