Who is Alison Carey? MARIAH MOTHERFUCKING CAREY'S sister, that's who! 🎙️🎚️🎛️🎵 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
I'm totally going to youtube and finding that now.

She sounds like she smokes 2 packs a day.
At the very least. Wait until you see the shady manager she hires. She makes my skin crawl. And then there's the weird and creepy billionaire she gets engaged to for a hot second - he's awful. She's just a gross person.

Animal Eyes

Racist bastard is a dullard
A lot of these pop stars are heartless cunts. I'm pretty sure Madonna has a homeless brother she doesn't help.

The one thing I will say in Mariah Carey's favour is she has (or had) a nice ass.

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
you sent him one too?
Fuck you. I thought I was special

He has a mad rapey creepy hardon for me, he wears my picture as his discord avatar and tries to message me, I keep telling him No means NO!!!, but his creepy rapey beady old eyes still look at me. I just think he craves attention from anyone he gets, like a true narcissist with an alcohol problem, probably lonely in his shit real life. Probably craves acceptance and doesn't like being alone in his own company.

You should have seen him on discord during the quiz, screaming insults when everyone was enjoying themselves, because he was being ignored, was tragic as fuck, but equally amusing at the same time.

Yea, I have burned him good.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
He has a mad rapey creepy hardon for me, he wears my picture as his discord avatar and tries to message me, I keep telling him No means NO!!!, but his creepy rapey beady old eyes still look at me. I just think he craves attention from anyone he gets, like a true narcissist with an alcohol problem, probably lonely in his shit real life. Probably craves acceptance and doesn't like being alone in his own company.

You should have seen him on discord during the quiz, screaming insults when everyone was enjoying themselves, because he was being ignored, was tragic as fuck, but equally amusing at the same time.

Yea, I have burned him good.
I didn't realise he was screamy, ragey . I knew he fancied you and stuff , he told me . I think maybe he wants to pump you (not just in a rapey way) but also in a figurative way. he wants to learn the secrets of making his 'crew' into a hive mind... you know.... he says kill... they attack.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
I’m a big Thomas Sowell fan. This talk of equality for everyone in society at all levels is shown to be problematic by stories like this. You can have two people from the same life experiences yet end up on different sides of the tracks via the decisions they made. Yet somehow we are supposed to believe that millions of people from various backgrounds and different interests and desires is supposed to come out equally.

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
I didn't realise he was screamy, ragey . I knew he fancied you and stuff , he told me . I think maybe he wants to pump you (not just in a rapey way) but also in a figurative way. he wants to learn the secrets of making his 'crew' into a hive mind... you know.... he says kill... they attack.

They are mindless drones, iv'e seen some shit trolls in my time, they exceed the levels of shitness.

Lovinight

Seeker of Truth!
Google says shes 59, she looks pretty good for a 59 year old junkie, Wonder how some people get away with living like shit but looking ok.. Rolling stones are another example, theyve done more drugs than HG and they all look grand
I've heard this is not uncommon in heroin addicts, I heard someone once call it a kind of preservative?

• Agree
Reactions: McM

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
I knew a girl that went to school with mariah,, i heard she was'nt no angel herself,, sniffing coke and fucking alot of guys. Suffolk long island , NY, who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back