Who is Alison Carey? MARIAH MOTHERFUCKING CAREY'S sister, that's who! 🎙️🎚️🎛️🎵 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HG

95T exp
I've read some of the YT comments - if they are to be believed then it seems like Alison has meddled with the occult and been involved in a cult...

Sounds like the type of sibling I would also disown...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
BREAKING NEWS!! THIS JUST IN:

Seems like she may have developed some sort strange tick in her right eye too. Possibly caused by her pimp when he busted her skull with a bat! 💀

Fkn Keeper right there! Waassuupp Mama??? 🤣🤣🤣...SP

Ya Ya,Obtuse one;U were selling Dat Ass;Unfortunately U wouldn't Survive eating at Macdonald's from the trivial "Butt Change" that U'd get chucked at Ya! Your in Savior House now Girl,So live it up! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

Ha ha ha ha ha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...SP
Was I too hard on Her? Fuck Her!
I should've went harder! But I kinda felt sorry for Her...NOT!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

BREAKING NEWS!! THIS JUST IN:

Seems like she may have developed some sort strange tick in her right eye too. Possibly caused by her pimp when he busted her skull with a bat! 💀

I NEED TEEEFEEEEZ!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

Last edited:

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
MORE BREAKING NEWS!! Mariah Carey still peddles a song she can no longer sing - AT ALL! Full story at 11! 📰

Always interesting to hear stars without their studio magic. She could sing, a long time ago, but her ego crippled her skills. Mariah is just as much of an addict as her sister, just to money and fame instead of opiates.

Skip to around 2 mins…
😂😂😂

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
Always interesting to hear stars without their studio magic. She could sing, a long time ago, but her ego crippled her skills. Mariah is just as much of an addict as her sister, just to money and fame instead of opiates.

Skip to around 2 mins…
😂😂😂

Yes, yes, yes and yes! That's exactly right! Mariah is an absolutely horrible and ugly and mean person. And I say this outside the scope of her completely abandoning her sister. She is petty, vengeful and hateful. Her reality show a few years back really demonstrated just how gross she is - and stupid - with that weird Russian type chick she had as her manager for a brief stint who was clearly there to get whatever she could! Nasty!

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Yes, yes, yes and yes! That's exactly right! Mariah is an absolutely horrible and ugly and mean person. And I say this outside the scope of her completely abandoning her sister. She is petty, vengeful and hateful. Her reality show a few years back really demonstrated just how gross she is - and stupid - with that weird Russian type chick she had as her manager for a brief stint who was clearly there to get whatever she could! Nasty!
She had a reality show?

JayZee

She had a reality show?
Yes. That she produced and financed all herself. It was outrageous. (Not in a good way.) She would do all her interviews laying on an overstuffed chaise in a corset. Pictured below.
https___prod.static9.net.au_fs_fd241bf9-45ff-4114-a5a3-8553b096c612.png

McM

ARSELING
Yes. She does look good for her age. Maybe she only used good heroin and smoked it for example. Heroin is soft on the body as long as you don't OD and remember the Activities of Daily Living (dentist, eating, washing, clean clothes etc. Called ADL's in the hospital trade as in Ms Carey appears to be neglecting her ADL's...)
I found for me it's quite important that you have a reliable income and a 'save' connection. Not relying on a shitty 8 ball every now and then plus the hassle on the street scene. This makes you sick, this up and down for almost nothing. In and out prison for decades.
I spoke with the doc in Frankfurt once who led the test phase of the Heroin program back then. As soon the clients got their daily fixes (up to 1g in total) of nice Swiss dope most were in a better shape after a few weeks.
I remember as she said: 'we could even smell a bit aftershave on some of our patients'

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
the only difference between a celebrity and the rest of the family is that they got rich, most were drug taking sluts when they got started until they had their break
the agents who got their cock sucked or their pussies filled will have many stories to tell

JayZee

the only difference between a celebrity and the rest of the family is that they got rich, most were drug taking sluts when they got started until they had their break
the agents who got their cock sucked or their pussies filled will have many stories to tell
Completely, 100%, totally and fully agree. That is exactly right. But oh what a difference sucking that dick and getting that break makes for them! 😝

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Yes. That she produced and financed all herself. It was outrageous. (Not in a good way.) She would do all her interviews laying on an overstuffed chaise in a corset. Pictured below.
View attachment 627519
I'm totally going to youtube and finding that now.

MORE BREAKING NEWS!! Mariah Carey still peddles a song she can no longer sing - AT ALL! Full story at 11! 📰

She sounds like she smokes 2 packs a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back