why the catholic church is fucked up (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
As a preamble I'm a very lapsed catholic, aside from funerals or weddings its got to be 30 years since I've been to mass. They're an institution in crisis with scandals around real & damaging abuse, declining membership and not connecting with their flock.

For over 20 years a priest in Phoenix has been baptizing children saying "We baptize you in the name of...." instead of "I baptize you in the name of....". The church's response to this was to invalidate thousands of baptisms which throws confirmations, weddings, etc. into disarray. The priest involved sounds like a decent guy, is loved by his parishioners, didn't diddle kids and by all accounts made the We vs. I mistake innocently. The dioceses is insisting that everyone affected needs to be rebaptized, thats some bullshit!

The church has excused pedophiles, abusers and all sorts of scumbaggery surely to fuck they could grant some sort of papal disposition to allow those baptized as "we" to continue to be good catholics.

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
As a preamble I'm a very lapsed catholic, aside from funerals or weddings its got to be 30 years since I've been to mass. They're an institution in crisis with scandals around real & damaging abuse, declining membership and not connecting with their flock.

For over 20 years a priest in Phoenix has been baptizing children saying "We baptize you in the name of...." instead of "I baptize you in the name of....". The church's response to this was to invalidate thousands of baptisms which throws confirmations, weddings, etc. into disarray. The priest involved sounds like a decent guy, is loved by his parishioners, didn't diddle kids and by all accounts made the We vs. I mistake innocently. The dioceses is insisting that everyone affected needs to be rebaptized, thats some bullshit!

The church has excused pedophiles, abusers and all sorts of scumbaggery surely to fuck they could grant some sort of papal disposition to allow those baptized as "we" to continue to be good catholics.

I guess He should've been "Bashing Boy Butts" instead! They seem to get leniency after they get caught "Cramming Da Brown Winkers" How Fkd-Up is the CHURCH...Eh? FKN BROWN WINKER DINKERS!!! Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
I left Catholicism and all religion once I figured out it was all man made. Come on it’s the 21st century and they still don’t allow contraception because of some 1st century dogma. Condoms are a sin even if used for safe sex. Masturbation, a normal healthy act (in moderation) is still a sin.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I was raised Catholic and now consider myself a recovering Catholic....because the guilt and shame fostered by religion runs deep.

I now consider the Catholic church to be more like organized crime or the mafia than a religious institution. They threaten and manipulate for power and wealth, they protect their own, and they are rife with corruption. I have absolutely zero positive things to say about the Catholic church.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran

I don't know what your view of demonology is, but I have first-hand experience so NO ONE can tell me the demonic isn't real. I'm a Protestant, but I will say no religion does more to help those afflicted by the demonic than the Catholic church. I don't agree with 80% of what they teach, but if you have a demonic issue, the Catholic exorcists are about the only ones with the balls to help you, and they will not stop till you are delivered.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
All ROADS lead to Rome.
I spent almost a entire year looking , observing and connecting the Vatican to events occurring or have occurred.
I stand convinced that the Vatican is running the global show. It is the global "PUPPET MASTER" . The Vatican is Satans nesting ground. The United States its favorite tool.
What we have witnessed over the past 800 years is pale to what's coming folks.
I strongly & sincerely urge you all as individuals to "get right" with God now !!
John 3:16 is for you.
Playtime is over.
I was raised Catholic and now consider myself a recovering Catholic....because the guilt and shame fostered by religion runs deep.

I now consider the Catholic church to be more like organized crime or the mafia than a religious institution. They threaten and manipulate for power and wealth, they protect their own, and they are rife with corruption. I have absolutely zero positive things to say about the Catholic church.
How ironic we were both texting a similar message at the same time .
WOW . Incredible.
I don't know what your view of demonology is, but I have first-hand experience so NO ONE can tell me the demonic isn't real. I'm a Protestant, but I will say no religion does more to help those afflicted by the demonic than the Catholic church. I don't agree with 80% of what they teach, but if you have a demonic issue, the Catholic exorcists are about the only ones with the balls to help you, and they will not stop till you are delivered.
Every human being alive has a "Demon issue". I sternly disagree with you in that the Catholic church will help you with "your demon". The name that is above all names is sufficient for those who may have a healthy dose of demonic activity.
" J E S U S " .
YOUR a " Protestant " ? That's extremely vague. Baptist, Pentescostal, 4 Square, or ???
Better read the Bible . You failed pretty bad here.

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I left Catholicism and all religion once I figured out it was all man made. Come on it’s the 21st century and they still don’t allow contraception because of some 1st century dogma. Condoms are a sin even if used for safe sex. Masturbation, a normal healthy act (in moderation) is still a sin.
How Fkd-Up is that? I'd Chuck a Cpl of Wads into the Pope's Lap! There Ya go Popee! Pinch Me Wad between Your Fingers,And blow some Fkn Bubble's!!!
Lmfao,🤣😂🤣...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Don’t forget the misogyny of women being 2nd class citizens and not allowed to be ordained. They do accept human evolution but it’s really theistic evolution
Ya,Their some Seriously backwards thinking MFKRS My Friend! I keep Clear of the QUACKS Myself!...SP

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
How much did they charge you?

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
"Catholic exorcists" it's just more profiting off mentally ill people who have episodes or psychotic breaks, usually ending in people's deaths. Thank god we have the Catholic church, lest this would be the DEVIL'S land overrun by demons!!!

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
"Catholic exorcists" it's just more profiting off mentally ill people who have episodes or psychotic breaks, usually ending in people's deaths. Thank god we have the Catholic church, lest this would be the DEVIL'S land overrun by demons!!!
There used to be very few possessions and exorcism. But after ‘The Exorcist’ was released in 1973 possessions increased dramatically. So much so that a new medical diagnosis was named. Cinematic Neurosis.

@Flatus Tube have u heard of this one?

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
There used to be very few possessions and exorcism. But after ‘The Exorcist’ was released in 1973 possessions increased dramatically. So much so that a new medical diagnosis was named. Cinematic Neurosis.
Yeah exactly. I think some people fail to realize just how much ANYTHING can affect people's psyche, especially if you have pre-existing mental conditions, and sometimes reactions can happen out of nowhere. The church has never actually cared about helping people either way ('cept for the rare actually Good Christian), they only care about 'proving they're right' no matter what and gaining as many followers as possible. It's a proselytic religion and has always been used to try and politically unify countries under one rule.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.

@Flatus Tube have u heard of this one?

Yeah, but in the UK we just call it being ‘a big whimp’ (scaredy cat, pussy, chicken) 😂

But seriously though, certain people can lose the plot when exposed to emotional stimuli. Like me hearing Justin Bieber. I remember hearing about Cinematic Neurosis as a student. Music was an even greater trigger for many people. Imagine how many bats had their heads eaten thanks to Ozzy ha ha.

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
Let them the possessed hear black and yellow by wiz khalifa and be liberated at once.
We don't need no stinkin' incense and prayer!
For over 20 years a priest in Phoenix has been baptizing children saying "We baptize you in the name of...." instead of "I baptize you in the name of....". The church's response to this was to invalidate thousands of baptisms which throws confirmations, weddings, etc. into disarray.
To actually make a comment about the subject at hand though, this is retarded. The wording shouldn't ever matter, only the goal. If I wanted to get baptized, I should be allowed to get water shot at me with a gun or waterboarded or smthn with a simple 'you're in God's hands now' and haven't matter just as much IF I wanted to align myself with the Christian god. They're too caught up in their own laws and shit and now they're freaking thousands of people out for 1 misplaced word.

Last edited:
Back