accident WHY WHY WHY WHY (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
In school we had a kid with Downs Syndrome who only ever said one word. Why.
He would get violent sometimes, particularly towards the young ladies and attack them usually either grabbing by the hair or using his fingernails to scratch them. It was funny watching him trying to bag some girl all the while loudly asking, "Whhhyyyyyyy?"
So that's the memory imprinted on me whenever I hear the word why repeated like this.

René Des'cartels

That guy you won't remember
He would get violent sometimes, particularly towards the young ladies and attack them usually either grabbing by the hair or using his fingernails to scratch them. It was funny watching him trying to bag some girl all the while loudly asking, "Whhhyyyyyyy?"
So that's the memory imprinted on me whenever I hear the word why repeated like this.
Why? :lol::p

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
WHY, WHY, WHY do you think it was Down syndrome? It sounds to me more like a neurodevelopmental disorder.
Was the kid's name Ernesto?

kerimk

Lurker
I can feel his pain, having to fill forms for insurance and deal with police because a dickhead rode wrecklessly

Back