bizarre Wierd Looking Thing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
What was it cutting off? It's cupids bow?
First off, let me congratulate you on your use of the term 'it'. Highly appropriate.

Secondly, what 'it' was cutting off was 'its' chance of ever getting a job.

There needs to be a nice big place with loads of grassy fields to run all day long in and big walls surrounding it all where all the little 'its' can live and no one has to see them ever again. Then we can put all the good, ill people who think they are inhabiting the wrong gendered bodies along with all the furries and unicorns etc etc

I think everyone would be a lot happier then.

Mr An onymous

Well Known Member
clearly mental illness...if i see someone with lots of tats that's my default thinking
You would be correct. Everyone I've ever met with loads of tats is either fucked up mentally or is a severe attention seeker

‐--------‐--------------‐------------‐-----------------------------
Imagine being it's parents. You must have realised you really sucked at being a parent.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Don’t get me wrong I like body mods but there’s a point where self expression ends and insanity begins 😂🤘🏻
I appreciate your comment. Can you possibly elaborate on what factor would make a mod insane rather than decorative? I'm serious, I once knew a sexy chick who had a....well never mind, but I'm not totally against it. Just trying to figure out where mental illness becomes the dominating factor.

Theseus

King Of Athens
I appreciate your comment. Can you possibly elaborate on what factor would make a mod insane rather than decorative? I'm serious, I once knew a sexy chick who had a....well never mind, but I'm not totally against it. Just trying to figure out where mental illness becomes the dominating factor.
For me mental illness comes into play when you completely alter your appearance to the point you look like a space alien 😂

billiam

Well Known Member
z-fun-30-2.jpg

Back