beatings Wife Caught With Boyfriend (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

macread

Well Known Member
Well what an absolute wanker that boyfriend was. Not only shagging a married woman but did fuck all when she was getting beat up. Not often you get such a wanker like that.
Like a lot of other men maybe he didn't want to interfere in a tussle with a man and his wife where the wife was shagging others;)

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
I don’t know why he’s taking her with him, not like the marriage is going to work now the trust is gone, I’d walk away and that would be it, stuff outside the locked door.

macread

Well Known Member
Well what an absolute wanker that boyfriend was. Not only shagging a married woman but did fuck all when she was getting beat up. Not often you get such a wanker like that.
Years back a friend and I were in town for a drink and passing an alley when a woman said can you help, my friend is being slapped by a man down there. We went over and asked what the fuck was happening and the man said this is my wife and she is fucking about with those yanks again. America had a naval base here at the time and a lot of the local women messed around with them. We just walked away and the woman that had stopped us said "Are you not going to do anything? " No we are not, let him and his wife sort it out.

Back