Wisconsin Senate Democrat involved in car crash that killed mom, 5-year-old daughter, police say (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Watch this retarded cunt get away with it.

The Journal Sentinel reported that a reporting intern for the newspaper was interviewing Bewley on the phone at the time of the crash about upcoming legislative elections this fall. Bewley told the intern that she had cataract eye surgery the day before and stopped talking minutes later midsentence.

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter

The Journal Sentinel reported that a reporting intern for the newspaper was interviewing Bewley on the phone at the time of the crash about upcoming legislative elections this fall. Bewley told the intern that she had cataract eye surgery the day before and stopped talking minutes later midsentence.
she will probably get away, and only get a slap in the wrist

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

To think that She's a supposed Leader and Role Model to the People; "Lead By Example" (on the phone whilst behind the wheel),I'd say the Fkn Douchebag isn't much of an Example to follow;Unless U want to Kill innocent People!
FKN TWAT!!!
🤬...SP

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
To think that She's a supposed Leader and Role Model to the People; "Lead By Example" (on the phone whilst behind the wheel),I'd say the Fkn Douchebag isn't much of an Example to follow;Unless U want to Kill innocent People!
FKN TWAT!!!
🤬...SP
If my kid came home and said their role model was a political figure other than Adolf hitler I would chain them to the water heater

Pyrocircus1

This user was banned
Probably fucked up leaving an exquisite party making plans to fuck the rest of us! More than likely will be swept under the rug!

Silcedx

Peel the flesh slowly

All politicians get away with crimes. Won't be long till she is back on the street adding more to her record.

Ex Spatula King

Is no longer working :P
She'll either get away with it or be asked to resign then get a life long pension payed for by tax payers. I hope someone shoves their feet up her ass and cunt then uses the useless sack of shit as a pogo stick

freebsd

Well Known Member
FKN TWAT!!!
🤬...SP
You forget democrats DO want to kill innocent people. They only care about criminals, like themselves.
If my kid came home and said their role model was a political figure other than Adolf hitler I would chain them to the water heater
gee, didn't some other democrats chain that retarded kid like that for wearign a MAGA hat?
If you want to get a surprise. Compare hitler with obama. The only thing I could find differnet was Hitler wrote his book.
They both even blamed a Spontaneous Uprising.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
FKN TWAT!!!
🤬...SP
They’ve done a good job of suppressing it in the media.

carrot and stick

This user was banned
She'll either get away with it or be asked to resign then get a life long pension payed for by tax payers. I hope someone shoves their feet up her ass and cunt then uses the useless sack of shit as a pogo stick
Jesus christ,i was gonna say stab her and fuck the hole,but i like your idea better.

MasterCeef

hello, I am the big gay elite :)))))))))
Someone just find this bitch and blow her head off.

mrln

silent ghost
havent heard anything about this.which only means one thing.
she still has her freedom.
but if it were you or me!!

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Fuck her….the old cunt is out of office after just one term. Butt…. I don’t think the crash was her fault. Was the mother of the 5 year old.

Back