Wisconsin Senate Democrat involved in car crash that killed mom, 5-year-old daughter, police say (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
Watch this retarded cunt get away with it.

The Journal Sentinel reported that a reporting intern for the newspaper was interviewing Bewley on the phone at the time of the crash about upcoming legislative elections this fall. Bewley told the intern that she had cataract eye surgery the day before and stopped talking minutes later midsentence.
I live in Madison and I can say that I know for sure nothing will come of this since she has the D in her title. The democratic cult can do whatever they want without consequences.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I live in Madison and I can say that I know for sure nothing will come of this since she has the D in her title. The democratic cult can do whatever they want without consequences.
That vile cunt recently got served with a wrongful death lawsuit. She basically got away with murder though, she drove out of her driveway on the phone, didn't yield just plowed straight into the side of a fucking car already travelling on the road.

That's democrats for ya! Always looking for a chance to kill babies 🤣

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
That vile cunt recently got served with a wrongful death lawsuit. She basically got away with murder though, she drove out of her driveway on the phone, didn't yield just plowed straight into the side of a fucking car already travelling on the road.

That's democrats for ya! Always looking for a chance to kill babies 🤣
Yea that checks out

MasterCeef

hello, I am the big gay elite :)))))))))
I say grab Meany’s kids and run them over slowly. See how he feels then about pressing no charges. Dumbass.

Irondingo

Fresh Meat
Watch this retarded cunt get away with it.

The Journal Sentinel reported that a reporting intern for the newspaper was interviewing Bewley on the phone at the time of the crash about upcoming legislative elections this fall. Bewley told the intern that she had cataract eye surgery the day before and stopped talking minutes later midsentence.
They are "investigating" it. She pulled out in front of that other car sending it into oncoming traffic to be hit again.

Back