Woman charged with incest after giving birth to ailing baby (Florida, where else) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
'So distraught that spit was coming out her mouth'
Interesting they came to that conclusion as the reason why :lulz:
If the cops had been at the McD's toilet window they probably would have caught the brother climbing out of it...

Because i doubt that was spit dribbling out her mouth....

mrln

silent ghost
ok so its gross but who is the govt to say who can fuck who. really.... yes morally you dont do that. i get it. but again,the govt stepping in and telling people what they can and cant do.
heres the fucked up thing. in the U.S. the woman is punnishable by law,up to 7yrs in prison. and the guy... ready? up to life... yup. life.
aint that sumshit....

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
The McDonald's cashier said she has been in a romantic relationship with her brother for the last five years.

He's his uncle and his father.

A McDonald's cashier in Florida was arrested after DNA tests revealed that her brother fathered her son, who was born with severe medical problems, police said.

Police in Groveland say Pauline Elizabeth Martin, 33, and her brother have been in a romantic and sexual relationship for the last five years. They also live together.

Martin allegedly told the cops that she was considering ending the incestual relationship. Police interviewed her at McDonald's on March 22. She allegedly admitted to police that she had sex with her brother only hours before, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by Oxygen.

View attachment 544639

“She said she was going to end her relationship with her brother because she knows it is wrong,” police wrote in their arrest report.

Despite her plans to stop the sibling sex, the two had created another family member.

In November 2017, Martin gave birth to the child with the medical problems, which police did not specify. Neither Martin nor her brother filled out the Medicaid paperwork or obtained a birth certificate for the baby until the end of February. Police said the baby had to be moved into a home for medically complex children after Martin's arrest. The state's Department of Children and Families are involved.

Police said that when Martin was arrested, which also happened at the McDonald's, she resisted and became so distraught that spit was coming out of her mouth. She allegedly yelled "F--- this!" and kicked an officer in his leg. Eventually, she was restrained with shackles.

Martin was charged with incest and resisting arrest with violence. She was released the following day on $3,000 bond.

She’s due back in court on April 16.

Her brother, 31-year-old Allen Willian Drost, was arrested on April 3 after police spent more than a week looking for him. He was also charged with incest and police accuse him of impregnating Martin. According to his arrest paperwork, his bond was set at $2,000. Online records show that he has been convicted in the past of grand theft auto and to giving false information to a pawnbroker
the idiots didn't think that out, should have used protection and they could still have sex without everyone knowing.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Eww. She's not even nice..
He, by way of contrast, is the Robert Redford of the family.

I can only imagine the looks on their faces when, in the 'doggy position', their simultaneous orgasms produce the 'nephew-son'.

Eye's bulging, head thrown back, beard throwing a mist of vaginal fluid and this morning's corn pone breakfast, both grunting, mumbling sisterly, brotherly endearments, as he rams the brother batton home to the welcoming sisterly tunnel of love...

Hot damn, but this is more fucked up than a football bat...
Christ man, the offspring is way more fucked up than that...

1641739515363.png

Hey it's "Baby Scale Plates"
Yo Plate's! Waassuupp? How's it Clickin?
Lmao...SP

Last edited:

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
This doesn't surprise me at all being two pale apes. Should just kill the abomanation offspring and be done with it, but now us working taxpayers gotta care for yet another product of shitty taste and even shittier lineage. Way to go you two ingrates, you two bring our species absolutely zero progress towards our species evolution as a whole. Enjoy your time in a cage ya fuckin animals.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Ah, '
This doesn'rprise me at all being two pale apes. Should just kill the abomanation offspring and be done with it, but now us working taxpayers gotta care for yet another product of shitty taste and even shittier lineage. Way to go you two ingrates, you two bring our species absolutely zero progress towards our species evolution as a whole. Enjoy your time in a cage ya fuckin animals.
t
She's a cutie
She sure is. I'd kinda love to fuck her even if she was my sister...

Living in the Appalachion's as ah do, we all consider this just real fine, real fine. No one cares about all that woke stuff about not fucking your kin. If you cain't fuck your kin who can ye fuck?

Sometimes you need to bring in fresh genes though, like this...
1641995913081.png

Like the song goes:

"little sister dont you do,

little sister dont you do,

Like kiss me once or twice and then run,

Little sister dont you do what your big sister done...

Monster138

Any hole is fuckable if your brave enough.
What exactly is the penalty for banging your sister in Fl? A five buck fine and a promise to wrap your junk next time!

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟
Sometimes as passion is playing out, verbal gestures are normal. Like ," Whose your daddy now " ?
But with these folks it's
" Whose your brother now "?

formerstripper90

SneakyNikky
This user was banned
Of course the kid was born with severe medical problems. Perfect example of why the Adam and Eve story is bullshit. Their kids would have had to procreate together. Wonder what the kid looks likeView attachment 544680
They did procreate dipshit. Back then it was more accepted and even more as time went on with kings wanting to keep the bloodline pure. Don’t prove Adam and Eve was false fucking idiot. Read a book for once
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟
Sometimes as passion is playing out, verbal gestures are normal. Like ," Whose your daddy now " ?
But with these folks it's
" Whose your brother now "?
🤣

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
They did procreate dipshit. Back then it was more accepted and even more as time went on with kings wanting to keep the bloodline pure. Don’t prove Adam and Eve was false fucking idiot. Read a book for once
No shit airhead. I graduated from USC and took advanced history courses so I know that Cleopatra and others would marry their brothers to preserve royal bloodlines u uneducated baby maker. But that's totally different from saying humankind started from 2 people. Ever heard of genetics u welfare recipient.

Adam and Eve did not exist and did not procreate u peabrain. As the first people on earth it would've been a genetic dead end but I know that's too much for ur suboptimal brain to grasp. You're so stupid u don't even know who mitochondrial Eve is!!

Saw u at the game the other day
Screenshot_2022-02-07-21-12-13.png

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
The McDonald's cashier said she has been in a romantic relationship with her brother for the last five years.

He's his uncle and his father.

A McDonald's cashier in Florida was arrested after DNA tests revealed that her brother fathered her son, who was born with severe medical problems, police said.

Police in Groveland say Pauline Elizabeth Martin, 33, and her brother have been in a romantic and sexual relationship for the last five years. They also live together.

Martin allegedly told the cops that she was considering ending the incestual relationship. Police interviewed her at McDonald's on March 22. She allegedly admitted to police that she had sex with her brother only hours before, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by Oxygen.

View attachment 544639

“She said she was going to end her relationship with her brother because she knows it is wrong,” police wrote in their arrest report.

Despite her plans to stop the sibling sex, the two had created another family member.

In November 2017, Martin gave birth to the child with the medical problems, which police did not specify. Neither Martin nor her brother filled out the Medicaid paperwork or obtained a birth certificate for the baby until the end of February. Police said the baby had to be moved into a home for medically complex children after Martin's arrest. The state's Department of Children and Families are involved.

Police said that when Martin was arrested, which also happened at the McDonald's, she resisted and became so distraught that spit was coming out of her mouth. She allegedly yelled "F--- this!" and kicked an officer in his leg. Eventually, she was restrained with shackles.

Martin was charged with incest and resisting arrest with violence. She was released the following day on $3,000 bond.

She’s due back in court on April 16.

Her brother, 31-year-old Allen Willian Drost, was arrested on April 3 after police spent more than a week looking for him. He was also charged with incest and police accuse him of impregnating Martin. According to his arrest paperwork, his bond was set at $2,000. Online records show that he has been convicted in the past of grand theft auto and to giving false information to a pawnbroker
I'm wondering they ugliest and retarder child in the world. 😁

hcoop111

Such is life
Idc how attractive any of my family members are …they are family and I keep it that way I don’t care if they instigated something (it happened once) I reject it and calmly say I would rather keep this as intended please respect that ….and move on … for fuck sake there’s plenty of holes out there that you can stick your cock inside of without having the need to dip into the family 🤦‍♂️

Back