Woman charged with incest after giving birth to ailing baby (Florida, where else) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

franki93

Rookie
The McDonald's cashier said she has been in a romantic relationship with her brother for the last five years.

He's his uncle and his father.

A McDonald's cashier in Florida was arrested after DNA tests revealed that her brother fathered her son, who was born with severe medical problems, police said.

Police in Groveland say Pauline Elizabeth Martin, 33, and her brother have been in a romantic and sexual relationship for the last five years. They also live together.

Martin allegedly told the cops that she was considering ending the incestual relationship. Police interviewed her at McDonald's on March 22. She allegedly admitted to police that she had sex with her brother only hours before, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by Oxygen.

View attachment 544639

“She said she was going to end her relationship with her brother because she knows it is wrong,” police wrote in their arrest report.

Despite her plans to stop the sibling sex, the two had created another family member.

In November 2017, Martin gave birth to the child with the medical problems, which police did not specify. Neither Martin nor her brother filled out the Medicaid paperwork or obtained a birth certificate for the baby until the end of February. Police said the baby had to be moved into a home for medically complex children after Martin's arrest. The state's Department of Children and Families are involved.

Police said that when Martin was arrested, which also happened at the McDonald's, she resisted and became so distraught that spit was coming out of her mouth. She allegedly yelled "F--- this!" and kicked an officer in his leg. Eventually, she was restrained with shackles.

Martin was charged with incest and resisting arrest with violence. She was released the following day on $3,000 bond.

She’s due back in court on April 16.

Her brother, 31-year-old Allen Willian Drost, was arrested on April 3 after police spent more than a week looking for him. He was also charged with incest and police accuse him of impregnating Martin. According to his arrest paperwork, his bond was set at $2,000. Online records show that he has been convicted in the past of grand theft auto and to giving false information to a pawnbroker
That will be an ugly kid.
I wanna see what that poor booger baby looks like from these two dimwit incest lovebirds.
FaceApp has your answer
FaceApp_1650081640280.jpg

Last edited:

Jltnov22

Well Known Member
ok so its gross but who is the govt to say who can fuck who. really.... yes morally you dont do that. i get it. but again,the govt stepping in and telling people what they can and cant do.
heres the fucked up thing. in the U.S. the woman is punnishable by law,up to 7yrs in prison. and the guy... ready? up to life... yup. life.
aint that sumshit....
I agree. I'm not into the incest thing. Morally, it is wrong on so many levels. My family tree has branches at every marriage. However, the government should not tell a person who they can fuck and who they can't. Just like the government shouldn't force me to wear a seatbelt in a car unless it were to cause injury to another person. If I want to die in an accident by being ejected, then that should be my choice. I am an adult. I can use my own logic if I want to. Just my :twocents:

Amylee

Lurker
Why didn't they just not fill out the birth certificate? It would be just like any other whore who says she doesn't actually know who the father is because there's so many options....
FUCK THIS--SHIN KICK,😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

They should be placed in the adjoining empty lots in Odd W. Virginia. Next to the Whittakers .

NINTCHDBPICT000737076560.jpg

MJS!

NewbieX
Of course the kid was born with severe medical problems. Perfect example of why the Adam and Eve story is bullshit. Their kids would have had to procreate together. Wonder what the kid looks likeView attachment 544680
Agreed! So if it started with adam and eve, they had 2 sons according to the book, which one of them knocked up their mom??

carrot and stick

This user was banned
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

They should be placed in the adjoining empty lots in Odd W. Virginia. Next to the Whittakers .

I would bang that like a drum.
well.. it’s said eve took a bite of the devils apple , who’s to say she didn’t smash him either ?
Lol. You believe that nonsense?

Back