Woman decapitated her boyfriend then sodomized his headless body - The trial of Taylor Schabusines. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
She choked him to death, decapitated him with a bread knife, sodomized his headless body then chopped him into pieces before leaving his head and penis in a bucket for his mother to find.
I'm posting a link to a site that has been broadcasting the trial on Youtube just in case anyone might be interested, because these kind of trials can be really interesting to watch.

"...we started asking for additional units..." and a barf bag. Wonder how long before this bitch gets the Dahmer treatment.

She choked him to death, decapitated him with a bread knife, sodomized his headless body then chopped him into pieces before leaving his head and penis in a bucket for his mother to find.
I'm posting a link to a site that has been broadcasting the trial on Youtube just in case anyone might be interested, because these kind of trials can be really interesting to watch.

What really fucked with me was her ruining a perfectly good Jimmy Choo bag by toting dead body parts around in it. Blasphemy. At least save your Betsy Johnson for something like that. At least the colors will probably match.

Last edited:
Back