Woman decapitated her boyfriend then sodomized his headless body - The trial of Taylor Schabusines. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tottie

You've got to laugh
She choked him to death, decapitated him with a bread knife, sodomized his headless body then chopped him into pieces before leaving his head and penis in a bucket for his mother to find.
I'm posting a link to a site that has been broadcasting the trial on Youtube just in case anyone might be interested, because these kind of trials can be really interesting to watch.

The polis asked her if she did it,she said mind shabuisnes

Teetee

Rookie
She choked him to death, decapitated him with a bread knife, sodomized his headless body then chopped him into pieces before leaving his head and penis in a bucket for his mother to find.
I'm posting a link to a site that has been broadcasting the trial on Youtube just in case anyone might be interested, because these kind of trials can be really interesting to watch.

She is my shero!! I freaking love this girl ❣️🤩 too bad she didn't film it would love to have seen her in action!! Besides that did you see the guy, she did him a favor for real!

bigsalad

Forum Veteran

That awkward moment when you're ugly girlfriend buttfucks your dead body.

Werwolf

Fresh Meat
Another psychotic bitch that needs the electric chair asap!!. Nobody deservers that shit unless they are a pedophile, then she should get "extra" nuts with her burger

Twiggychick

Ready to purge the planet?

This is that “shabusiness” chick. Total fuck up.

AssLover

Rookie
Sodomy can be anal or oral. So I’m thinking she straddled the decapitated head till orgasm?

IMG_5947.jpeg

toxicologist

Human Rage

I wonder his mums reaction finding his severed penis that’s fucked up. I didn’t know about this case I will watch it. Thanks 😊

Not being able to overpower a woman. 😂
Your comment is even funnier because your herculesss 😂

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
She sodomized his headless body aka anally penetrated his corpse after removing his head.

Reading comprehension seems to be elusive at times.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
She sodomized his headless body aka anally penetrated his corpse after removing his head.

Reading comprehension seems to be elusive at times.
Yeah probably should've just written 'fucked his arse with a dildo' and been done with it... but then someone might correct my spelling of arse and say it should be 'ass' or something.

Back