Woman decapitated her boyfriend then sodomized his headless body - The trial of Taylor Schabusines. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Shazza

Secrets You Never Knew
She definitely dgaf. Also how did he manage to get a girlfriend who’s so much better looking than him.

Cass714

Fresh Meat
She choked him to death, decapitated him with a bread knife, sodomized his headless body then chopped him into pieces before leaving his head and penis in a bucket for his mother to find.
I'm posting a link to a site that has been broadcasting the trial on Youtube just in case anyone might be interested, because these kind of trials can be really interesting to watch.

This chick was "DEF" off her ROCKER!!!
SHE SMOKED A.SHIT LOAD OF METH, CUT DUDES HEAD OFF, FUKD HIM AND PLAYED WITH HIS COCK & BALLS!!!
THE PUT HIS HEAD IN A BUCKET THAT HIS MOTHER FOUND AND I FORGET WHERE SUM PUT THE REST OF HIM!!!

THERES BODY CAM FOOTAGE FROM THE COPS GOIN TO DUDES HOUSE AFTER HIS MOMMA FOUND HIS HEAD IN A BUCKET, THEN CALLED THE POPO...

THEN IT SHOWS BODY CAM OF THE CHICK AT HER PLACE OR SUM DUDES PLACE, SHE COVERED IN BLOOD, HAS A TRAIL IF BLOOD IN THE SNOW LEADING TO THE APT SHE WAS AT!!!

THIA CHICK LET ALL KINDS OF EVIDENCE!!! SHE WAS FOUND REAL QUICK!!!
SHES "DEF" NOT THE SMARTEST TOOL IN THE SHED...THATS FOR SURE!!!

THEN SHE GOES TO COURT, AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THW COURT HEARING, SHE ATTACKS HER LAWYER!!!

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIA CHICK?
SHES "DEF" WIRED BACKWARDS...THATS FOR SURE!!!

IVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN ANYTHING LIKE HER!!!

methedup77

Well Known Member
She choked him to death, decapitated him with a bread knife, sodomized his headless body then chopped him into pieces before leaving his head and penis in a bucket for his mother to find.
I'm posting a link to a site that has been broadcasting the trial on Youtube just in case anyone might be interested, because these kind of trials can be really interesting to watch.

I’d fuck her

Back