Woman forcibly removed child's blood, self-diagnosed illness (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
Why? Not your kid, not your problem, not your business. Most of today's problems could be solved by people minding their business and not the business of others.
Guess ur not a parent then and looking at ur negative rating ur a edgy twat , no parent should harm their kids so fuck off with ur opinion mind ur business

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
Guess ur not a parent then and looking at ur negative rating ur a edgy twat , no parent should harm their kids so fuck off with ur opinion mind ur business
But again it is not our child. A person should be allowed to do with their child as they see fit. As I said this society focuses far too much on the buisness of others meanwhile their garden is overgrown with weeds.

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
But again it is not our child. A person should be allowed to do with their child as they see fit. As I said this society focuses far too much on the buisness of others meanwhile their garden is overgrown with weeds.
Shut up u idiot

Fetid01

STRAIGHT PRIDE WORLDWIDE!
Munchausen syndrome by proxy is a mental illness and a form of child abuse. The caretaker of a child, most often a mother, either makes up fake symptoms or causes real symptoms to make it look like the child is sick.

Munchausen syndrome

Factitious disorder imposed on another (previously called Munchausen syndrome by proxy) is when someone falsely claims that another person has physical or psychological signs or symptoms of illness, or causes injury or disease in another person with the intention of deceiving others.

⛧GOREGRiNDR⛧

⸸ I am the End ⸸
Munchausen by Proxy? Stupid piece of shit...

Munchausen syndrome by proxy is a mental illness and a form of child abuse. The caretaker of a child, most often a mother, either makes up fake symptoms or causes real symptoms to make it look like the child is sick.

Munchausen syndrome

Factitious disorder imposed on another (previously called Munchausen syndrome by proxy) is when someone falsely claims that another person has physical or psychological signs or symptoms of illness, or causes injury or disease in another person with the intention of deceiving others.
Didn't see your comment until right after I typed mine!! I'll never forget first learning of this syndrome and I was absolutely fascinated. Remember that big case here in the US, white people, Mother and Daughter? Absolutely insane and incredibly sad. These people are on the same level as pedophiles in my opinion.

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Stoning, burning at the stake, drowning and other medieval forms of punishment should make a comeback. "People" like this shouldn't be locked away for a few years and then "rehabilitated" with therapy, they should be made to pay for their crimes swiftly and without mercy. Fuck this cunt.

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Why? Not your kid, not your problem, not your business. Most of today's problems could be solved by people minding their business and not the business of others.
serial killer response.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
serial killer response.
I can understand why you would think that. It is a logical conclusion. However you must consider the slippery slope aspect. The minute you feel entitled to policing the life of another you open yourself up to the same. Just think how easy it would be for a perfectly legal activity you engage in currently to become illegal simply because a small minority of people suddenly determine your life is their business and they do not like the activity you like.

mrln

silent ghost
I can understand why you would think that. It is a logical conclusion. However you must consider the slippery slope aspect. The minute you feel entitled to policing the life of another you open yourself up to the same. Just think how easy it would be for a perfectly legal activity you engage in currently to become illegal simply because a small minority of people suddenly determine your life is their business and they do not like the activity you like.
dude... its just a moral thing. one doesnt do that to children. especially your own.
theres a point where something does become business of others. this is they type of shit where future nut jobs are made of. same goes for when kids get molested. the cycle continues. now im not sure what happens in this case,where if these kids have chidren of their own,theyll do the same shit that was done to them. or these people are just emotionally fucked up in one way or another. either way,this isnt how kids are treated. also its a good thing others nosed into her business because what physical ramifications might happen to these kids who are wearing a cast for an indefinate period of time. could atrophe their limbs during a crutial time in their life as their body grows. theres a lot going on we dont know about. yes the broad is mentally ill. and a good thing this was brought to light! what else could this bitch do that she hasnt already done?

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
She is clearly mental, when I saw the title I half expected her to be drinking it to stay young, this is just as crazy though.
That said I believe the $35000 is why she did it, probably saw beating and making her kids feel like shit as her job.
I hope the inmates give her a "nice" Xmas.

Back