Woman Poisons Dozens at Housewarming Party Trying to Kill Family Who Made Fun of Her Cooking (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

A woman in India is facing the death penalty after five people died when she allegedly poisoned food at a housewarming in a bid to kill her husband and in-laws.

Pradnya Survase, 23, was arrested after mixing pesticide into dal that was served at a housewarming party attended by 120 people on June 18, police said.

Five guests – including four children – died after being served the poisoned dish at the party in Mahad village, in Raigad district, in the state of Maharashtra.

She had intended to kill her husband, her mother-in-law, two sisters-in-law as well as her mother-in-law's sister and her husband, the Hindustan Times reports.

Police said Survase claimed that since she was married two years ago, they had insulted her because of her dark complexion and criticised her cooking.

Survase, who is divorced from her first husband, believed the relatives had damaged her second marriage.

At the party, guests were served food that was prepared on site by a village maharaj (cook) between 2.30pm and 11.30pm.

Those who ate later in day began vomiting and complaining of stomach pain and around 88 people were hospitalised.

Four children, aged between seven and 13 died along with 53-year-old Gopinath Nakure. Two of them were related to Survase.

Vilash Thikrey, a 13-year-old who survived the poisoning said he remembered the dal tasting 'bitter,' according to the Times.

Senior police inspector Vishwajeet Kaingade said police determined that those who became ill had eaten between 4.30pm and 6pm and police discovered who had served the food then.

When everyone who served food during that period was questioned, Survase broken down and confessed to the crime, police said.

Kaingade said Survase took a powder that is used to kill snakes to the party because everyone she wanted dead was going to be there.

However, they ate before she could mix the poison into the food.

But when some of her intended victims' children sat down to eat, she decided to mix the poison into a container of food, police said.

Forensic analysis of samples of food that was served at the party revealed pesticide was present and traces of the poison was also found near her relative's house.

Survase was charged with murder, attempted murder and conspiracy under the Indian Penal Code because some of her victims included children as young as seven.

She faces the maximum punishment of the death penalty.

Source

roshy

Absolute cunt when not fed.
“my Husbands mum criticised my food so I spat in it.”
“Well my mother in law did that to me, so I poisoned the village”

Smourya579

Nasty Nazi Dick
A woman in India is facing the death penalty after five people died when she allegedly poisoned food at a housewarming in a bid to kill her husband and in-laws.

Pradnya Survase, 23, was arrested after mixing pesticide into dal that was served at a housewarming party attended by 120 people on June 18, police said.

Five guests – including four children – died after being served the poisoned dish at the party in Mahad village, in Raigad district, in the state of Maharashtra.

She had intended to kill her husband, her mother-in-law, two sisters-in-law as well as her mother-in-law's sister and her husband, the Hindustan Times reports.

Police said Survase claimed that since she was married two years ago, they had insulted her because of her dark complexion and criticised her cooking.

Survase, who is divorced from her first husband, believed the relatives had damaged her second marriage.

At the party, guests were served food that was prepared on site by a village maharaj (cook) between 2.30pm and 11.30pm.

Those who ate later in day began vomiting and complaining of stomach pain and around 88 people were hospitalised.

Four children, aged between seven and 13 died along with 53-year-old Gopinath Nakure. Two of them were related to Survase.

Vilash Thikrey, a 13-year-old who survived the poisoning said he remembered the dal tasting 'bitter,' according to the Times.

Senior police inspector Vishwajeet Kaingade said police determined that those who became ill had eaten between 4.30pm and 6pm and police discovered who had served the food then.

When everyone who served food during that period was questioned, Survase broken down and confessed to the crime, police said.

Kaingade said Survase took a powder that is used to kill snakes to the party because everyone she wanted dead was going to be there.

However, they ate before she could mix the poison into the food.

But when some of her intended victims' children sat down to eat, she decided to mix the poison into a container of food, police said.

Forensic analysis of samples of food that was served at the party revealed pesticide was present and traces of the poison was also found near her relative's house.

Survase was charged with murder, attempted murder and conspiracy under the Indian Penal Code because some of her victims included children as young as seven.

She faces the maximum punishment of the death penalty.

Source
True Indian bitch

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
This is a good reason why I stay single. (Plus the fact I'm certainly no catch and what I'd be able to get I would not want. I imagine she would be sticky to the touch)

Reactions: McM
Back