Worlds worst kept secret about 9/11 accidentally revealed in Federal court (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
ScreenHunter-1022.jpg

5ebb2dc82200001a148289af.jpeg

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Is that him?

Bush, Obama and Trump have been sucking Saudi cock for almost two decades now, stonewalling families from their day in court, spending hundreds of billions keeping the Saud family in power with taxpayer dollars. Can we agree across the political spectrum that that's way, way fucked up?

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I don't know for sure if that's him. I just punched his name in and those are the first pictures that popped up.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Is that him?

Bush, Obama and Trump have been sucking Saudi cock for almost two decades now, stonewalling families from their day in court, spending hundreds of billions keeping the Saud family in power with taxpayer dollars. Can we agree across the political spectrum that that's way, way fucked up?
That's way,way Fucked-up! Lmao...SP

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS

Mr. Mayhem

Crybaby faggot
This user was banned
Is that him?

Don't forget Netanyahu as well, they've been sucking his dick for years.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
That site has one of those other pictures I posted too.

That site seems to be the source of the only two 'alleged' images of this guy on the entire internet. There is no proof that either of those images are even him because there are no other images to compare and no context for the image showing him with Trump and his wife.

I wouldn't put much stock into the legitimacy of these photos or anything else sourced from there. This is from the very first paragraph in that article..."VT (Veteranstoday.com) had long been suspicious of the New Yorkers who were conveniently close to the crew responsible for placing the nuclear weapons that really took down the 3 towers on 9/11..."

A search for "Mussaed Ahmed al-Jarrah" on multiple image search sites turns up only those two images and shitloads of irrelevant stock images referring to the news regarding the leaked name. That is very suspicious.

Back