Worlds worst kept secret about 9/11 accidentally revealed in Federal court (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
@bgirl you've been jumping on these threads looking for a smoking gun for 5 years maybe time to stop smoking your local nigger cocks and accept reality. You lost again.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
lol god damn I haven't seen this much crying since I volunteered for 1st graders.

If you fuck sticks don't like the pictures or the link feel free to post your own. That's not the only sites that are running the story now. Hop to it cry babies.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
lol god damn I haven't seen this much crying since I volunteered for 1st graders.

If you fuck sticks don't like the pictures or the link feel free to post your own. That's not the only sites that are running the story now. Hop to it cry babies.
you're the one whining. It's either about your precious nigglets mentioned on a gore forum or some shit about Trump you STILL haven't got over.

you're a complete fucking dipshit, woman :)

you think you're the troll. you're a whining failure.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality

You're the one crying you stupid cunt. I merely pointed out that those pictures are worthless because they're not verifiable and the website you posted is complete bullshit. I searched multiple sites for other pictures. Those are the only two that come up and they originate from that bullshit website. All other images that turned up in my searches were irrelevant, stock images tagged with this story.

If you don't like having your posts picked apart, don't post bullshit. Do some research instead of just posting the first thing that comes up. That's why you're so ignorant. You just run with the first thing you see.

This is just another lame attempt to besmirch the president by people that hate him and want to ruin the country. Nothing is going to come of this just like everything else they have tried.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You're the one crying you stupid cunt. I merely pointed out that those pictures are worthless because they're not verifiable and the website you posted is complete bullshit. I searched multiple sites for other pictures. Those are the only two that come up and they originate from that bullshit website. All other images that turned up in my searches were irrelevant, stock images tagged with this story.

If you don't like having your posts picked apart, don't post bullshit. Do some research instead of just posting the first thing that comes up. That's why you're so ignorant. You just run with the first thing you see.

This is just another lame attempt to besmirch the president by people that hate him and want to ruin the country. Nothing is going to come of this just like everything else they have tried.

lol Your silly little words don't discredit the photos. Funny you didn't quote the post where I said I didn't know for sure if that was him. You also skimmed past the content of the OP, which in essence is about how much of America is owned by the Saudis and how our government went to great lengths to shield them. You and the dumb Aussie went straight for me. lol

@Smokinrav it wasn't my intention to have the OP bypassed. I just offered the first pictures available at the time, which are being carried several places now. I can't help it that I'm irresistible.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
lol Your silly little words don't discredit the photos. Funny you didn't quote the post where I said I didn't know for sure if that was him. You also skimmed past the content of the OP, which in essence is about how much of America is owned by the Saudis and how our government went to great lengths to shield them. You and the dumb Aussie went straight for me. lol

@Smokinrav it wasn't my intention to have the OP bypassed. I just offered the first pictures available at the time, which are being carried several places now. I can't help it that I'm irresistible.

Right. It's not my words that discredit the photos. It's the lack of means to verify them. What's the point of posting pictures when it's 'not known' if that is even the man in question in either photo or what the context of the photo with Trump and his wife is? It only demonstrates that you will run with anything that discredits the president despite the lack of merit given to what you are posting.

The man's name had already been disclosed to the lawyer representing the 9/11 families with a condition to not post it publicly. The name was not a secret to those who needed to know it in order to pursue the case. It was the Trump administration who disclosed the name to this lawyer. If Obama had his way, the families wouldn't even be allowed to try and make a case against the Saudis... and Trump is the bad guy.

I didn't skim over the OP. He didn't contribute anything of his own. My point was to call out the ignorant bullshit you posted. It doesn't matter if you said you didn't know whether or not that is the "al-Jarrar" or not. You still posted images from a bullshit website. The pictures may as well have been pictures of a lamp. They have absolutely no worth if they can't be verified.

You are gullible and a lying spreader of misinformation. This is just another go nowhere effort to put dirt on the president which will fail the same as every other attempt. You have to be pretty dumb to think this is anything at all worthwhile.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Right. It's not my words that discredit the photos. It's the lack of means to verify them. What's the point of posting pictures when it's 'not known' if that is even the man in question in either photo or what the context of the photo with Trump and his wife is? It only demonstrates that you will run with anything that discredits the president despite the lack of merit given to what you are posting.

The man's name had already been disclosed to the lawyer representing the 9/11 families with a condition to not post it publicly. The name was not a secret to those who needed to know it in order to pursue the case. It was the Trump administration who disclosed the name to this lawyer. If Obama had his way, the families wouldn't even be allowed to try and make a case against the Saudis... and Trump is the bad guy.

I didn't skim over the OP. He didn't contribute anything of his own. My point was to call out the ignorant bullshit you posted. It doesn't matter if you said you didn't know whether or not that is the "al-Jarrar" or not. You still posted images from a bullshit website. The pictures may as well have been pictures of a lamp. They have absolutely no worth if they can't be verified.

You are gullible and a lying spreader of misinformation. This is just another go nowhere effort to put dirt on the president which will fail the same as every other attempt. You have to be pretty dumb to think this is anything at all worthwhile.
lol, you support the king of misinformation... so it's a sensationalist site, there are many like it. Too late for Trumptards to cry about it now. and you failed to mention that Trump's DOJ didn't just hand over anything. The courts required it. Your lack of means to verify doesn't mean they aren't related to this. Maybe you should try harder.

Attorney General Barr Refuses to Release 9/11 Documents to Families of the Victims

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
lol, you support the king of misinformation... so it's a sensationalist site, there are many like it. Too late for Trumptards to cry about it now. and you failed to mention that Trump's DOJ didn't just hand over anything. The courts required it. Your lack of means to verify doesn't mean they aren't related to this. Maybe you should try harder.

Attorney General Barr Refuses to Release 9/11 Documents to Families of the Victims
Blah blah blah
You're just upset cuz you know Trump is gonna win again so you may as well get used to that bothersome cob that's stuck up your ass!
tenor-8.gif

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality

That was beyond sensationalist. It's a fucking looney bullshit article. Here is the very first sentence from the article you linked to... "VT had long been suspicious of the New Yorkers who were conveniently close to the crew responsible for placing the nuclear weapons that really took down the 3 towers on 9/11" You're a fucking retard if that didn't set off any bells when you read that article. I bet you didn't even read it. You just looked and saw pictures and posted them even though they don't prove anything. It also claims this "al-Jarrah" is a friend of Donald Trump's. I wasn't able to turn up anything that puts them together except for an unverifiable photo which has no context. Is it even that guy in the picture?

Why don't you look harder yourself? You also said they were the only images you could find. Not that you even looked very hard because they were the first images that popped up so you posted them. I searched multiple search sites and did reverse image searches as well. Only those two images turned up originating from that loon site. That is also where other sites that posted those images got them from. If the images can't be verified one way or the other than it is pointless to post them.

Yeah. So they had to go to court for it. That's how that works. They still received more information than they got from the two previous post 9/11 administrations.

This 'FBI mistaken name reveal' story doesn't seem to have gotten the attention of mainstream news websites nor their Youtube channels. It's got to be a real big nothing if CNN or MSNBC haven't even picked it up yet. Youtube only turns up a handful of fourth rate, bullshit news channels.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
It's either about your precious nigglets mentioned on a gore forum
This could be a 'Honey Trap' designed to get people banned for inappropriate posts, who in their right mind tells a Goreforum about a '12yr old daughter' when all she does is hang shit on people & hide behind a keyboard, you'll note there isn't any mention of the 'said' 20 yr old anymore, something to consider, don't feed the troll.

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
This could be a 'Honey Trap' designed to get people banned for inappropriate posts, who in their right mind tells a Goreforum about a '12yr old daughter' when all she does is hang shit on people & hide behind a keyboard, you'll note there isn't any mention of the 'said' 20 yr old anymore, something to consider, don't feed the troll.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
This 'FBI mistaken name reveal' story doesn't seem to have gotten the attention of mainstream news websites nor their Youtube channels. It's got to be a real big nothing if CNN or MSNBC haven't even picked it up yet. Youtube only turns up a handful of fourth rate, bullshit news channels.

So what you're saying is that if the mainstream, CNN and MSNBC haven't picked up the story yet it's fake? lol

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I just mentioned my 20 year old yesterday in the corona thread. How exactly am I hiding dipshit? I'm one of the most real people here. Not only have I shared stories from my life and work experience on a gore forum, I shared my first hand hurricane Katrina experience including pictures of a dead body, and I shared a picture of my pregnant belly. Any of my ogrish lovers/haters can confirm it. Should a mother not be looking at gore or delivering smack talk to oh so deserving cock holders?

Guipago

Forum Veteran
You mentioned her last Sunday actually, losing track of things are we?
'How exactly am I hiding dipshit' The first part of the misinformation generated, 'hide behind a keyboard' is what was said, it would be very interesting to see what you would say face to face to those you deliver 'smack talk to' & 'us oh so deserving cock holders'
The second part of misinformation is in the form of a throw off, what you posted on Ogrish won't mean much to those that are members on Goregrish as we don't have access to that closed down forum to see if you really are 'the most real people here' (or a picture of your pregnant belly) typical of your grandstanding.
'Should a mother not be looking at gore' the third part of misinformation, as long as your an adult anyone can look at gore, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters & the grandparents, BUT, talking about your underage child on a gore forum shows irresponsibility on your part, shame.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
No, I mentioned her Tuesday and Wednesday in my responses to Divison in the Corona thread. Your stalking sucks. The guy you quoted brings up my children far more than I do. I can be authentic and troll or flame you at the same time, only people with small minds and little self control would be concerned I'm trying to bait you into a banning.

lol @ shame, I bet you think you're on to some kind of original thought there newfag. It's a bit pathetic that you would point out me mentioning my children in positive ways while you're utilizing or ignoring posts meant to slander them. There's a thread dedicated to my superior parenting.

I'm a great mom btw. My girls are fed daily, bathed (sprayed with a hose) weekly, and I only smack them around on the weekends. I'm also currently teaching them the fine art of shoplifting and faking a slip trip and fall in Walmart.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Bit of truth, bit of misinformation, again. Who was the guy I quoted? Yes, my stalking sux, nowhere near your skills & dragging out a 5yr old post where people thought your parenting skills weren't up to scratch then either, though feeding them daily & spraying with a hose is efficient.

Back