bizarre Worshipper set on fire walking home from Birmingham Mosque (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡

IntriguedByDeath

Forum Veteran
I don't give a fuck for religion, so l don't really know much about Islam. But clearly, "stop-drop-and-roll" isn't among their teachings.

Shatterskull

Transcarpathian Explosives Expert
Canada is just as bad. There are shit skins everywhere babbling like retards. I look around on the Skytrain and literally I am the only white guy on the train. Drowning in a sea of shit. I grew up in a small town that was 99% white and Vancouver is the complete opposite. Me and my friends play count the white people but it got too depressing. Our culture is being destroyed by disgusting fucking walking piles of shit who have no respect our understanding they are guests. But they act like they own the place and then wonder why they are hated. It is a lost cause and will only get worse.

rdvll

NewbieX
Canada is just as bad. There are shit skins everywhere babbling like retards. I look around on the Skytrain and literally I am the only white guy on the train. Drowning in a sea of shit. I grew up in a small town that was 99% white and Vancouver is the complete opposite. Me and my friends play count the white people but it got too depressing. Our culture is being destroyed by disgusting fucking walking piles of shit who have no respect our understanding they are guests. But they act like they own the place and then wonder why they are hated. It is a lost cause and will only get worse.
Same in KY buddy! Live in a small farming community, yet you wouldn’t know it by visiting any of the “street shitter/paki gas stations… legit look like some bullshit out of Mumbai/insert whatever shithole Muslim country. They start w/the gas stations , then slowly start moving into real estate around here. 15 years ago it was all mom and pop places, now every gas station , motel and used car places are somehow in their disgusting hands. One side of town has all the street shitter stations, opposite side has the muslim ones, fucking beyond sad!

Back