Crime Worst security guard ever (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
If that dope continues his career as a security guard, he will eventually be demoted to his grave.
He and those like him get their status updated promptly at the home office where I work, sort of like a DNR.
These are police not security guards. But as to what went down I'm lost.
I'm sure my explanation above is close to reality if I got the location right. Most law enforcement are targets everywhere because of their inherent corruption as they all serve the wrong masters. Eliminating them is rewarded in certain gang circles in Brazil with a tattoo of a clown. It is a mark of status there to be a "cop killer".

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
He and those like him get their status updated promptly at the home office where I work, sort of like a DNR.

I'm sure my explanation above is close to reality if I got the location right. Most law enforcement are targets everywhere because of their inherent corruption as they all serve the wrong masters. Eliminating them is rewarded in certain gang circles in Brazil with a tattoo of a clown. It is a mark of status there to be a "cop killer".
You can tell who wears the pants in the relationship. He's all big and bad until she turns him into a little bitch.

Back