animals Would U Keep This Cat (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you offended?
Thank you for asking, Sockdip.

I'm not offended. I'm deeply concerned. The link between cruelty to animals and those committed by the world's most sadistic killers has long been established. A coward at heart, cum-guzzling LGBT cracker Luka Magnotta abused animals before moving on to human prey. The subhuman Slavic weaklings euphemistically dubbed Dnepropetrovsk maniacs also come to mind, among countless other cases.

Mark Marek (R.I.P. bestgore.com) will always be remembered as one of the founding fathers of internet gore and also as a staunch animal lover, who -- like myself -- would like to see animal abusers die a slow and painful death in the public square. William Hogarth had a flair for gore and the grotesque, also R. L. Stevenson, Isidore Lucien Ducasse (Lautréamont), and Dr. Goebbels, to mention a few notable examples, yet their love for animals could be compared to present-day animal rights activism. Let's not forget Nazi Germany was the first nation to ban vivisection. In contrast, chinkers, (((_))), NBA Americans, and others of their ilk derive great pleasure from tormenting defenseless animals.

Europe and its colonies are currently undergoing a profound moral crisis. I appreciate the dark side of Pieter Bruegel the Elder and Francisco de Goya, but the image your comment paints contributes to the mindless normalization of animal suffering that has led many (often young and brainless) Internet users to commit cowardly acts of cruelty against animals. Please, Sockdip, let's not underestimate the stupidity of the great unwashed. Even the ADL knows that gas chambers start with language. I hope my concern is not lost on you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my reply. Peace out.

Shlomo Nigletchinkerstein PHD

Back