Would you rather..? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZZZBen

This user was banned
Drowning, with firing squad a VERY close second. Drowning may take a bit longer and hurt worse, but the payoff is greater from what I've heard.

mrln

silent ghost
Death by choking on a big fat cock rammed down my throat. that would be my dream way to die.
im sure there might be a few people here who would answer your call to that.
maybe some gay tinder or sumshit. is there even a tinder for gays?

Drowning, with firing squad a VERY close second. Drowning may take a bit longer and hurt worse, but the payoff is greater from what I've heard.
no way dood. ive almost drowned. i mean like,had water pumped out of me. all that shit. it wasnt fun. you get a sharp shooter with a good headshot, and you wont feel the rest of the bullets hitting you.

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Cocaine overdose if I had to choose off the list
On the list Drowning because after the struggle for air stops it is super euphoric like a dmt blast straight to heaven

lilifrst

ā¤ļø Proud Future Corpse āš°ļø šŸ’‹
This user was banned
Would you rather be:
*Decapitated
*Drowned
*Burnt alive
*Firing squad

I know which one id choose,
But preferably id like to be drained from my wrist then cooked into steak:foreveraloneII:
I think everyone agrees that firing squad is the best route on this fucked up list lol

Private Joker

Well Known Member
giphy.gif
I've never before seen a man that needed a bra šŸ˜³

L0STREAPER

Oilfield trash
Firing squad 100% I'd rather eat lead than any other options especially alqueda style beheading. Fire and drowning count me out.

Would you rather be:
*Decapitated
*Drowned
*Burnt alive
*Firing squad

I know which one id choose,
But preferably id like to be drained from my wrist then cooked into steak:foreveraloneII:
I always dreamed of being drowned since I was a small child, so obv Iā€™m picking that. Too bad itā€™s too hard to drown yourself.

fromHELL

Rookie
totally fucking wasted on the shitter, having me last shit, and passing out into oblivion for pushing too hard.

Back